v 1.0.2 of Empty Room Systems Dim D Chorus available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's coming this week AFAIK.

about the UAD sounding better, i have to very strongly disagree as i spent much time with the UAD one. In fact, not only does the core sound better in the ERS, but it's *much* more tweakable to get it to work on almost any source.

cyphersuit wrote:Any plans on releasing this in february?
Yes. I want to release it combined with AAX support.

edit.. give him time

froombosch wrote:The PC versions of the Dim D chorus are now availalble. They can be downloaded for free for our existing costumers.

New features include:
- keyfile protection system
- personalised versions
- Knob beheavior can now be controlled by the user.
- 32 and 64 bits versions
- no additional licenses needed for more computers you own
- later on: free Mac version in the package (currently in beta)

We hope you will enjoy our new version of our Roland Dimension D replica.

Hi, I have been trying to understand the protection scheme from ERS before my purchase, but haven't received response from the support email, hence I'd like to ask here:

Does the keyfile work the same way as an ilok, with which I can bring around to use in studio 1, studio 2, studio 3, as long as I work with the same keyfile?

The quote above states no additional licenses needed (I wish), but the ERS FAQ says additional license for a fee? Would you explain such policy more clearly in the FAQ?

Lastly, if I buy the Dim D first, can I add the 250 reverb at the bundle price?

Thanks!

i don't know about the bundle question.. i would *guess* like almost ANY other product if you don't buy the bundle to begin with you then buy the other at it's individual price, which imo is more than fair.

However, i can help you with the protection question. it's a simple fle you put in your documents folder in a folder called "Empty Room Systems" that you create manually. Well on mac anyway. Just put the file on a usb drive like a normal file and create the folder and copy the file on YOUR other machines.. but you can't do this at commercial studios.. that's illegal. The plugins are not for rent for other studio to use, they have to buy their own.

Thank you for clearing up! Sounds much more reasonable now than the older, stricter policy. I will buy, thanks!

Since I get no reply from the dev I ask here: Does someone have the installer of v1.0.2?
V1.1 is bugged as hell and I was a bit rush deleting the old installer. :oops:
Last edited by ThomasN on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No one?! :help:

It has been a long while since I was active here on KVR. Our website was virtually down. We have a new web-site now and I am doing updates on the EchORek2. The Dim D is already pretty vertisile. But I want to know if any additional features are wanted.

What new features would you love to have?

Very interested in Dim D. Your web site sales you have a welcome to the new site sale.
What is the sale price for Dim D??

Symphony Sid wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:42 am Very interested in Dim D. Your web site sales you have a welcome to the new site sale.
What is the sale price for Dim D??
Currently 49 Euros. Regular 59. The packagedeal is now pretty interesting too. Be aware that not all products work with every OS. I recommend trying the demo's. Please inform me when a DAW does not work with a product, as we are currenlty updating the plugins and can hunt those bugs in the proces. Thank you.

https://emptyroomsystems.com/

Return to “Effects”