Stripbus 2.0 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jam92189 wrote:i keep checking every minuet ha my copy downloads but says corrupt
Are you trying to 'unzip' your download? You just need to change the extension from 'zip' to 'dll'. DON'T UNZIP IT, just rename the file.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:
jam92189 wrote:i keep checking every minuet ha my copy downloads but says corrupt
Are you trying to 'unzip' your download? You just need to change the extension from 'zip' to 'dll'. DON'T UNZIP IT, just rename the file.
Yes that's been like all the time but this time it's zipped archive with two .dll inside. One is for x64 one is for x86

At least for me..

kmonkey wrote:
Aloysius wrote:
Yes that's been like all the time but this time it's zipped archive with two .dll inside. One is for x64 one is for x86

At least for me..
You're right kmonkey. The new slogan is:

'DO UNZIP IT' 'Don't rename it'.

:D
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

haha yea i know I got em but 64 bit bus still crashes with the second tube and actually crashes my reaper a lot now. 32 bit no problems at all as far as i notice everything is working

Wow, out finally, even though still needing some checks :)

- uploading some instructions about the new model. It is an extended version of the classic LA2A compressor. It is extended to cover all Bus controls. More about this soon. Note: set release to auto, side-lo to50%, attack to max, use side-hi to increase highs compression to get it.

- NOTE: attack and release knobs have a better scaling, you need to check your settings!

- Mac version coming immediately.

- Why links before uploads? They are automated, which one completes first. So night time isn't wasted!

- Tube76 model issue was solved here but looks like it is still there somewhere. Focusing on it and solving before any other activity. I'll announce the replacement of the files under the same links.

Yes, a serious user area is almost ready :D

quintosardo wrote:Wow, out finally, even though still needing some checks :)

- uploading some instructions about the new model. It is an extended version of the classic LA2A compressor. It is extended to cover all Bus controls. More about this soon. Note: set release to auto, side-lo to50%, attack to max, use side-hi to increase highs compression to get it.

- NOTE: attack and release knobs have a better scaling, you need to check your settings!

- Why links before uploads? They are automated, which one completes first. So night time isn't wasted!

- Tube76 model issue was solved here but looks like it is still there somewhere. Focusing on it and solving before any other activity. I'll announce the replacement of the files under the same links.

nice i will try it out and user aria sound awesome

The new "Opto 2A" compressor is now described in the how-to page:

http://www.sknote.it/StripBus_howto.htm

Thanks Quinto, it just went to the top of my To Do list. :)
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

quintosardo wrote:Wow, out finally, even though still needing some checks :)

"Mac version coming immediately"!! Excite! I was expecting a longer wait. :hyper:

I confirm that the famous "Tube76" keep crashing Reaper !
But apart of the the opto mode seems really great!!

Tube76 crashes my Cubase 6.5 64 bit.
I like new opto mode.

We'll kill this tube76 bug TODAY :?

Enjoying the opto in the meanhile :)

quintosardo wrote:We'll kill this tube76 bug TODAY :?

Enjoying the opto in the meanhile :)
Don't worry Quinto, we know it's just a matter of time...
We will all enjoy the opto a lot ! :D

I am loving that opto mode

Aloysius wrote:
kmonkey wrote:
Aloysius wrote:

At least for me..
You're right kmonkey. The new slogan is:

'DO UNZIP IT' 'Don't rename it'.

:D
Caught me out too ... I automatically renamed the zip file. When it didn't show up in Live I re-read the email: "Unzip it, rename the files "Bus.dll" and put them in your plugins folder, as usual."

What do ya mean "as usual"? :hihi:

Thanks for the update Quinto.

Return to “Effects”