Stripbus 2.0 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bduffy wrote:Anyone been to Macistan? I hear it's lovely this time of year.
Do they travel by BUSs 2.0 yet? :hyper:
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:
bduffy wrote:Anyone been to Macistan? I hear it's lovely this time of year.
Do they travel by BUSs 2.0 yet? :hyper:
Hell, no: Thunderbolt! (snobbishly sips his tea...)

Bus a move!
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

:lol: You guys bus me up!
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I know, right? This thread is so funny I passed out and needed chest COMPRESSIONs. And umm... they had to TILT my head back to give me mouth-to-mouth?
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Poor old quinto, he's probably BUSting his ass to get this finished for all of us.
Please LIMIT your NOISE about it. You're all SATURATING kvr with your posts..
Too much OUTPUT !!
:hihi:

True. But, with such a low THRESHOLD, there's everything to GAIN!
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

I like all you so harmonic :)

i emailed support already but maybe some one can help me here. i placed my order and got the downloads but having trouble getting them into studio one? cant fiqure how to rename the files from zip format. confused followed the instructions but still a no go. if any one can help i would appreiate it.

Hey 30 bucks. I feel an impulse buy coming on. I've got the Slate VCC. Anyone know how this compares? Is the amount of hiss controllable in stripbus? That is one feature I would want that the VCC lacks.

cain wrote:i emailed support already but maybe some one can help me here. i placed my order and got the downloads but having trouble getting them into studio one? cant fiqure how to rename the files from zip format. confused followed the instructions but still a no go. if any one can help i would appreiate it.
On Windows.
Show or hide file name extensions

A file name extension is a set of characters added to the end of a file name that determine which program should open it. Follow these steps to choose whether Windows displays these file extensions.

Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.

Click the View tab, and then, under Advanced settings, do one of the following:

To hide file extensions, select the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.

To display file extensions, clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.
Example: DON'T UNZIP THEM, just rename the files i.e. "Strip.dll" and "Bus.dll" and put them in your plugins folders, as usual.
(Be sure to have file extensions shown in your system before renaming!)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

dcfac73 wrote:Hey 30 bucks. I feel an impulse buy coming on. I've got the Slate VCC. Anyone know how this compares? Is the amount of hiss controllable in stripbus? That is one feature I would want that the VCC lacks.
Latest version has noise Lo/Mid/High .. it adds a comfortable hiss/noise. Not sure if that is what you mean though :)

Don't worry about the impulse buy.. Quinto is working hard and he's very skilled just as he is committed. You'll not regret it!
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:
dcfac73 wrote:Hey 30 bucks. I feel an impulse buy coming on. I've got the Slate VCC. Anyone know how this compares? Is the amount of hiss controllable in stripbus? That is one feature I would want that the VCC lacks.
Latest version has noise Lo/Mid/High .. it adds a comfortable hiss/noise. Not sure if that is what you mean though :)

Don't worry about the impulse buy.. Quinto is working hard and he's very skilled just as he is committed. You'll not regret it!
I was thinking more in terms of a controllable knob which changes hiss volume, and can be automated, but this may be ok as well. I make dub-techno which traditionally makes use of console hiss as an effect. Would be nice to be able to demo..... :roll: thinking music.....

No, you cannot make that kind of effect with StripBus.
First of all because it is not a constant background noise. It is dynamic, you won't hear it when no audio is passing through. Then because you have three fixed levels, with noise shape emulated from measurements on channels (lots of high freqs).

I like using a dithering plugin set to 8bit for a constant noise, filtered and with level automation ;)

dcfac73 wrote:I make dub-techno which traditionally makes use of console hiss as an effect.
have you tried Audio Impurities and Audio Impurities Vintage Edition?
half way down the page>>> http://www.retrosampling.se/vst.htm

sorry for going o.t. :wink:

Return to “Effects”