kush audio ubk 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now Bmanic can finally try this :D
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Time to buy this one.

Anybody knows where i can get a good ilok deal? Should i get ilok 1 or 2?

zeep wrote:Time to buy this one.

iLoko2 for compatiblity. I am speaking from a Windows7 64bit perspective, not sure about Mac osx64 as not tested p3rsonally,

MFXxx wrote:
zeep wrote:Time to buy this one.

iLoko2 for compatiblity. I am speaking from a Windows7 64bit perspective, not sure about Mac osx64 as not tested p3rsonally,
Thanks. Will get ilok2 most likely then.
Indeed i hope it all goes well with working on both osx and win :)

i also have iLock; but i lock 1; i also have w7 64 bit; so i need iLock 2 ?otherwise i cannot use ubk 1 ?

Giusmex wrote:i also have iLock; but i lock 1; i also have w7 64 bit; so i need iLock 2 ?otherwise i cannot use ubk 1 ?
It says on their site

"The UBK-1 plug-in requires an iLok account, and works with both the original iLok and the new iLok2."
http://www.wavedistribution.com/webstore/store.html

If you guys are buying an iLok, then imo it doesn't make sense to get an iLok1... I would definitely go for iLok2. Unless you have some compelling reason to purchase version 1 (like maybe a super good deal or something).

If you already have an iLok, then yeah, the site says that it should work with either 1 or 2.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Vindication; my GAS has been justified. With rhythmic sounds, I'm getting the same results as Greg in the video manual; things sound "better" at lower volume, purely because the movement adds sonic interest.

Haven't really tried this as a glue tool yet. Did plan on buying the glue at some point, but that might not happen if this is as good as I've read it is.

I think it took some great courage to keep the compression section simple; a testiment to how good the algorithms are.

Another fantastic virtual tool. I reckon I'll buy it before the trial runs out :lol:

Still doesn't say anything about Windows VST on the website. Does the demo include the Windows vst version?

heffus wrote:Still doesn't say anything about Windows VST on the website. Does the demo include the Windows vst version?
Under 'current version'
RTAS & VST
http://www.kushaudio.com/kush/ubk1_links.html

Lenticular wrote:
heffus wrote:Still doesn't say anything about Windows VST on the website. Does the demo include the Windows vst version?
Under 'current version'
RTAS & VST
http://www.kushaudio.com/kush/ubk1_links.html
Thanks.

Does it bridge well into x64?

hardwinte wrote:Does it bridge well into x64?
For myself in Sonar X1 yes, no problems.
p.s. I see the vst presets aren't included & will be added possibly by tomorrow.

thanks lenticular, ill demo it then later :) sorry for my laziness

So far, I can't find anything that UBK-1 doesn't excel at. Saturation is awesome, it totally killed on a bass that (I thought) sounded awesome already. The compression can do so much, from level, to pop, to brutal overcompression.

And further to what I said above, it can glue really well. I guess I'm going to have to buy it; I've used it so much it's like a part of my toolkit already.

The headroom control should be on every single plugin from here to eternity. I'm tired of playing around with gain plugins pre and post. It's about time developers made this a redundant process.

UBK-1 is soooo caramel :D

Ten and a half green lions with helium jellyfish hats, eating aeroplane-shaped, sponge-like cookies.

Return to “Effects”