kush audio ubk 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

macmurphy wrote:
Giusmex wrote:
i really envy you, lenticular; i d like to have it now!!
me too! :cry:
I know the feeling. I first saw this in November, bought it shortly after & received the beta only a week ago.
I really like it. I'm sure other devs will start making this type of plug.

macmurphy wrote:
Giusmex wrote:
i really envy you, lenticular; i d like to have it now!!
me too! :cry:
+1 Rome wasnt built in a day...

From GS-

Praise jeebus, the betas have officially passed muster with a large number of folks so we're gonna wrap these puppies up into a new installer which will drop on Friday April 6.

Woohoo!!!

Gregory Scott - ubk

Lenticular wrote:From GS-

Praise jeebus, the betas have officially passed muster with a large number of folks so we're gonna wrap these puppies up into a new installer which will drop on Friday April 6.

Woohoo!!!

Gregory Scott - ubk
Fantastic Happy Easter :) h

MFXxx wrote:
Lenticular wrote:From GS-

Woohoo!!!

Gregory Scott - ubk
Fantastic Happy Easter :) h
More like a 'Very Good' Friday!

i have read the review in this on computer music magazine; they say that it can also be used in the whole mix, but the main use should be for the drum busses

any thinks?

If you like its character, then use it on anything you feel like to.
I'd just recommend starting mixing into it from the very beginning if you put it on the 2-buss, as even when you bypass all its sections on its GUI (but don't bypass the UBK-1 itself in your DAW), it imparts its color to any signal audio.
It does wonder on the drum buss indeed.

Well that protools video got my attention when he starved the brass track of head room. I'd like to have a good go with its saturation.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Please now PC VST :( Rumour still on for tomorrow release, take tomorrow off and post tonight :) Up on a alnight sesh' :P

it's now available for pc vst :)

Ah, found it in my links email. It really IS a good Friday, lol!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

so still noone of the vst producers tried it?

any impressions?

Still no WIN64/VST :/

Giusmex wrote:so still noone of the vst producers tried it?

any impressions?
Download the demo, try yourself and you will end up buying.

For drums and bass Kush has replaced TheGlue on the buss, still use TheGlue on master along with Pro-L pre mixdown.

Haven't tried on leads/synths yet.

Want to experiment with the following in chain for various beat components and across the busses :
skNotes Grasso, Fabfilters Saturn and ubk-1.

We will see

Arrg! The demo needs an iLok :hihi:
I should finally get one. So many things I'd like to demo.

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Effects”