Aly James announces Bite Crusha guitar vst beta free download

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First designed for personal use...I decided to share ^^ This brand new Aly James vst plugin is designed to crush, decimate and transform any wave signals
into square bits chip colored romance!
For all sound designers & music experimentalist, primarily designed for electric guitar & bass this
baby can be used on drums, synths, vocals & basically every sound you plug in this machine…

Featuring:
1. Internal Preamp Stage
2. Filtered Octaver
3. Bit Crusher 24bits to 1bits & Sample Rate Reducer 44100 to 200 Hz
4. Alienator Granular Time & Amplitude Modulation (pitch shifter/ ring mod/ delay)
5. Speaker amp simulation using marshall 1970 guitar cabinet impulse
6. Decimator Stage with Sample & Hold and Signal Quantizer
7. Analog modeled Low Pass Filter
8. Internal Limiter
9. In & Out Scopes
10. Full Midi assignable Control

11. Assignable LFO
12. Internal Double Resonant Midi Controlled Oscillators
13. Stereo Mode
11/12/13• Not in the beta version

This fx vst plugin is available at http://www.listn.to/alyjamesound under the tab «EXCLUSIVE»
it is a facebook page, so you have to like the page first, then you can click on the picture inside the exclusive tab (to the left).write the password so you can extract the .rar archive ;p , the like system is a small contribution and a way for you to discover my artistic world...
good beta testing ;p A.J
Last edited by Aly James on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This looks like something out of Sherlock Holmes laboratories. Absolutely, unashamedly beautiful.
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Is that a post-apocalyptic landscape in the background?
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Extremelx good graphics! I would like to check out the plugin, too. But I didn't find that tab "Exclusives". Is this a facebook thingy? Would I have to have an account to get it?
BTW, why are there several links that go back to the page where I was already?

Would check it out but couldn't find the download link on the facebook page

Yup, same here, Aly. All that's there is the same GUI image posted here. I clicked all over it and alas, no download link.

Sweet artwork on that Facebook page tho! :tu:
Musical Style: Psychotic Northwoods Basement Trash

Found it. You hafta click "like" at the top of the page.

... Which means you have to have a FB account. Crap.

Yeah, these contrived methods to get a high LIKE count are stupid.

Wow, could they make downloading from filesonic any more difficult? :lol:

Thanks for this beta Aly, can't wait to try it. :wink:

the dj wrote:Yeah, these contrived methods to get a high LIKE count are stupid.
Listen to his music. He doesn't have to "contrive" anything. It's a small gesture in return for him sharing this plugin, don't ya think?

does this work on 64 bit systems?
it looks really really good

jdt wrote:
the dj wrote:Yeah, these contrived methods to get a high LIKE count are stupid.
Listen to his music. He doesn't have to "contrive" anything. It's a small gesture in return for him sharing this plugin, don't ya think?
Although it wasn't adressed at me I'd like to reply for me personally.
I absolutely appregiate the sharing of this plugin and I'd really like to give it a try but thing for me is, I would also support Facebook in making an account there (which I haven't until now) just to get it.
I don't like Facebook, will never make an account there so I'll also have to pass on this plugin.
It's alright of course as it's the choice of the dev how he distributes his plugins, but I find it a bit sad really.

nobody says your facebook has to have your real name or anything

just make a phony one "No_Use from KVR's fake facebook" or something

still digging the post-apocalyptic background on that bad boy btw
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

No_Use wrote:I don't like Facebook, will never make an account there so I'll also have to pass on this plugin.
Same. :wink:

Return to “Effects”