Aly James announces Bite Crusha guitar vst beta free download

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BFunKu wrote:Is this plugin made with SM? Just curious not that it matters what it's made with. 8)
It does in Reaper.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:
BFunKu wrote:Is this plugin made with SM? Just curious not that it matters what it's made with. 8)
It does in Reaper.
Sorry my bad I suppose it does matter if your using Reaper if it's made with SM. Reaper and SM plugins don't always get along with each other. :hihi:

2Caras wrote:thank you for sharing,i never will understand why people all the time are complaining,its free guys!!what else you all want?free delivery to your home?and a lesson how to use this plugin?take it or leave it.
This is a vst, posted at a vst site. I would suggest the author get his
'likes' here, based on appreciation and merit, amid the competition,
rather than imposing a required 'compliment', to receive the generosity.

Like a girl who says, 'I baked you some cookies, come over and wash the
mixing bowl and cookie sheet, and you can have some.'

The last girl to bake me cookies brought them to my house, no strings attached.
(and I married her :hihi: )
Cheers

glokraw wrote: The last girl to bake me cookies brought them to my house, no strings attached.
(and I married her :hihi: )
Cheers
yeah, no strings.... but ya did get the ball and chain :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry couldn't resist
:oops:

They pay good money for straight lines in 'Vegas :)
I think she's the one who got stuck with the ball & chain :hihi:
She even pretends not to notice new gear in that dark corner of the studio :love:

A.M. Gold wrote:
It does in Reaper.
no SM ;p

glokraw wrote:
2Caras wrote:thank you for sharing,i never will understand why people all the time are complaining,its free guys!!what else you all want?free delivery to your home?and a lesson how to use this plugin?take it or leave it.
This is a vst, posted at a vst site. I would suggest the author get his
'likes' here, based on appreciation and merit, amid the competition,
rather than imposing a required 'compliment', to receive the generosity.
No intention to get any kind of generosity ^^ I got plenty of these in the real world... ;p the like system is a good way for people to follow the news and get info and support when in need.
anybody can like(follow) and also dislike...anytime. nobody was, is or will b spammed
I just open the door on my world of creations, music, art, electronics & softwares.
most of them so called "likes" cames from people who listen & bought some music
last but not least, ...I do not make cookies... for now :)

did somebody use it on drums? :wink:

Nope. I don't play that "click LIKE" on anything on Facebook, except really decent contest offers. It's not free if you have to do something to get it. This whole LIKE scam on Fb is getting really old at this point, don't you think?

Well, meanwhile, I don't have a link to offer, but I do have The Question. In my own experience and from trying dozens and dozens of guitar plugins (some of them top-name brands, which I will not mention so as not to criticize, though I think they deserve a good slamming), why is it that so so many of these sound like total crap?

What I mean is, we now have so many other plugins that sound incredible -- even hundreds of completely free ones -- yet the guitar plugs, as in amp sims, sound like mud dog doo. Why is this? I've used the very best out there, and a good-sounding amp sim can be hard to find.

I'm so grateful I never got rid of all my hardware amp modeling gear when I began seriously working with DAWs. Eleven Rack, Digitech, you name it, so many others -- sound great to record, but these plugins . . . I swear I am done wasting my time testing them. And don't even get me started about paying for any. There are a couple companies that attempt to nickel and dime you to death, one amp model at a time, to have any variety in your program files.

Someone here was just saying he can't get a decent metal sound. I'm not metal but I know the sound and fully agree. The plugins mostly sound like junk for any genre, or else you have to tweak the daylights out of them to get them sounding right. About the only one I still use that was good to go out of the box was CamelCrusher. All the rest went through the shreader or to the 15-year-old kid next door. I don't have time to fool with testing each and every crappy VST build.

So many more guitar VSTs are junk as compared to non-guitar effects today. Anyone know why that is?

Return to “Effects”