Aly James announces Bite Crusha guitar vst beta free download

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jdt wrote:Oh, and is the beta a timed out thing or if I get used to it will it still function...forever?
Obviously, wait to hear from Aly but I'd guess there's no limitation to the beta, it's made in Synthedit and unless he's created his own system, he hasn't used any of the modules used that would normally be used to limit a plugin. ;)

Cool, cool.
Musical Style: Psychotic Northwoods Basement Trash

S-N-S wrote:can this be used on 64 bit systems?
yes 8)

This layout info is available on the facebook wall ^^ anyway there it is ! expect to see a video soon...Aly :wink: of course there is no limitation for the crushing romance !

So, still no direct download link ?
It is still "like-ware" (we had shareware, freeware, payware, donationware, now we have LikeWare :o )

GUI is too big in my notebook, but... VST sounds good. :hihi:
yzcoruhT

Is this plugin made with SM? Just curious not that it matters what it's made with. 8)

So is the sample - hold thing like what the silversun pickups guy does a lot (stutter effect)? I think it's a boss dd-3 or something that he uses... that'd be cool.

U-o wrote:GUI is too big in my notebook, but... VST sounds good. :hihi:
I love big GUI! maybe you can try to automate the controls in your DAW without the full GUI...but you will miss the steampunk neo apocalyptic feeling...:)

chrisby wrote:So is the sample - hold thing like what the silversun pickups guy does a lot (stutter effect)? I think it's a boss dd-3 or something that he uses... that'd be cool.
No the S&H is a zero-order hold (ZOH) it's a mathematical model of the practical signal reconstruction done by a conventional digital-to-analog converter (DAC) in electronics
cf: a simple sine wave become a staircase sine wave. the S&H is connected to a clock signal that defined the "quality" of the reconstruction...

Ahhh, thank you... guess I should just give it a dl and a try. Thanks again!

stay tuned for the final version...;p

Aly James wrote:
S-N-S wrote:can this be used on 64 bit systems?
yes 8)
well it doesent show up in studio one pro(ver 2)

thank you for sharing,i never will understand why people all the time are complaining,its free guys!!what else you all want?free delivery to your home?and a lesson how to use this plugin?take it or leave it.

chuck death wrote:
jdt wrote:WELL, there we have it folks! The first person in this thread to download, install and test Aly's plugin he so genourously offerd to the masses. Thank you person that we used to think was chuck death! Thank you.
No problem!

I just went to read the pdf in the download and found it's not a manual, It's instructions on how to download... inside the download? :?

I think Aly's screwing with my mind. :lol:
\

Heh, Heh! I had to re-download the .rar again, first one was corrupted somehow... then I entered the password when installing... and it was invalid! Somehow I'd added a "space" before the password! :hihi:

Now it's installed, I messed with it a bit and have to say it IS an interesting plugin. Not quite what I expected, but I think I'll have some fun with it.

One question I have tho, loading an amp... the only one in the BitCrusha folder is a Marshal file, is that an IR? Can some of the others that I have be loaded in there? Have to try 'em I guess.

Nice work Aly, neat plugin! :tu:
Musical Style: Psychotic Northwoods Basement Trash

Return to “Effects”