ValhallaÜberMod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaÜberMod

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:The new Input Modes are kickass cool pinpongingpanning stuff around like crazy :)
Here is a quick and dirty demo processing one of my Tremor Beatz with 3 different instances of ÜberMod on the 3 instruments each one with a different Ping Pong setting making use of the new Input Modes blablablablabla...
I need a Sampleconstruct bot, that just posts "amazing example! thanks!" every time you post an example. Because they are amazing, every time.

I was playing with the ping-pong on the Windows beta tonight, and got some cool sounds with diffusion. I've never heard ping-pong reverbs before, but you can make them with ÜberMod 1.0.1.

Speaking of Windows, the Windows beta is ready to be tested! So, any ÜberMod users (OSX or Windows) who want to try the beta, just send me a PM with your email, or email me directly, and I'll send you the links. I just sent out the beta 2 links to all existing beta testers, so yer feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:I need a Sampleconstruct bot, that just posts "amazing example! thanks!" every time you post an example. Because they are amazing, every time.
I wouldn't hesitate saying that VUM is going to be mine, sooner or later, based on the custom presets everyone
posted here, particularly yours and Simon's (with all due respect to the others).

Have you considered changing VUM to SimoD ? :D

Me have VRoom.
Me will have VUM. (read : VOOM)

Very soon. VERY SOON. :)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

valhallasound wrote:
I need a Sampleconstruct bot, that just posts "amazing example! thanks!" every time you post an example. Because they are amazing, every time.
And I need a produce-amazing-example-script that activates itself when an update to one of your Plugs enters my Email account
valhallasound wrote: I was playing with the ping-pong on the Windows beta tonight, and got some cool sounds with diffusion. I've never heard ping-pong reverbs before, but you can make them with ÜberMod 1.0.1.
Indeed, the same Pingpongpanning presets I dialed in yesterday become pingpongpanning reverbs when activating the diffusor and turning up the spread/turning off the sync

Tp3 wrote:Very soon. VERY SOON. :)
Arr...

Could.
Not.
Resist.

Thank Simon :D (aka SiMOD :P)
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Arr...

Could.
Not.
Resist.

That was quick :D

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Arr...

Could.
Not.
Resist.

IT'S YOUR FAULT !! :cry: :cry:

:D
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Arr...

Could.
Not.
Resist.

You won't regret it. This thing is huge!
Sampleconstruct, you should get paid by Sean :P

Last edited by DarkStar on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Totolitoto wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Arr...

Could.
Not.
Resist.

Dude, I've been playin' with the demo, like, forever. VUM, together with my VROOM... are my "Fruit of the Loom"

And yes, SiMOD should receive dividends :D :tu: :hyper: :hail:
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Totolitoto wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Arr...

Could.
Not.
Resist.

Ahh, one hand washes the other as we say.... :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:Ahh, one hand washes the other as we say.... :)
OK after you guys finish washing ya hands, send me ma MOD ! :hyper:
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Sent. Beta links sent as well, just so you can get started with the new stuff.

I've sent out a lot of beta releases to people, and am awaiting feedback. If things look good to the testers, I'll be sending the update to all ÜberMod users in the next day or so, and will update the demo versions to 1.0.1.

After that, I'll finish up the documentation on the blog. I also want to post new presets that use the InputPan features - I figured out the ping-pong reverbs after building the installers.

Sean Costello

valhallasound wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Sent. Beta links sent as well, just so you can get started with the new stuff.
THANKS !

I have replied.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

All I can say is :wheee:

hibidy wrote:All I can say is :wheee:
That's a good icon for the ping pong delays.

Although I have to admit that the ping pong and stereo effects in ÜberMod aren't really able to induce vertigo. The ping ponging sounds cool, but without making the listener feel sick to their stomach. So I'm a bit disappointed on that front.

Sean Costello

Return to “Effects”