ValhallaÜberMod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaÜberMod

All righty, beta testers: Is ValhallaÜberMod version 1.0.1 working for you? I'm getting ready to launch the update, and just want to get any last minute yeas or nays about how the beta is working.

Sean Costello

Did you get my email?

hibidy wrote:Did you get my email?
I did. The issues seem like minor issues with saving the state of the preset previous/next buttons. Same thing with ValhallaRoom. I'll look into it in the future, but it isn't pressing enough to hold back this new version.

Sean Costello

then there you go! I've had nothing but I'm not a power user like sampleconstruct.

Experiment with Solo Violin (VSL extended) sent to a Bus with VRoom (Narcissus - 9 seconds) first and then straight into ÜberMod on the same Bus (50% wet). I was actually only checking some non-vibrato and vibrato transition samples for another thread but then I had to do something with it.

Ubermod makes a fantastic reverb :D

Nice experimental psychotic violinistic spacetrip!
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:Ubermod makes a fantastic reverb :D

Nice experimental psychotic violinistic spacetrip!
It sure does....and thank you :)

Please, it's been TOO long since anyone responded to this thread :cool:

Yeah! So long that my browser crashed for the first time opening it! Im so pleased with the plug so i don't know what to say.. :) I basically use three presets. One delay, one reverb and one ultrafattener. The reverb and fatterner i think are modeled after some other unit - the name indicates it at least.
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:I basically use three presets. One delay, one reverb and one ultrafattener. The reverb and fatterner i think are modeled after some other unit - the name indicates it at least.
What are the presets (if I may) ?

Wasn't the official release of 1.0.1 was due to last Friday ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote: Wasn't the official release of 1.0.1 was due to last Friday ?
I've had stuff going on.

Anyone who wants the update can email me, and I'll send them the beta.

Sean Costello

yea, well... it's not a rant or something... I'm just sayin' 8)

IIRC, you said that 1.0.1 is similar to the latest beta anyway... and the beta have zero problems (that I can
detect and that matter to me).
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:yea, well... it's not a rant or something... I'm just sayin' 8)
Sorry if I came across as testy. I didn't intend to. There have been some non-Valhalla events that took a lot of time and energy. Everything is OK now, so I should get back on schedule and get this update sent out to everyone.
IIRC, you said that 1.0.1 is similar to the latest beta anyway... and the beta have zero problems (that I can
detect and that matter to me).
Excellent! Time to push it out the door. I just need to build the demo Windows versions, so I should get that done tomorrow morning.

Sean Costello

I thought things were a little quiet. Almost posted something, but now I'm glad I didn't. Hope the other stuff has cleared up.

Love your work...
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

I'm working on a "real" track for the first time since ages at the moment and ÜberMod is all over the place.
It's really versatile (I'm surprised everytime again).
I use it for all chorus/ensemble/flanger effetcs and for some delay and reverbs (I love the reverse reverbs that are possible!).
Really an excellent plugin!
I'm using the latest beta and haven't encountered any problems by the way :)

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Effects”