Toontrack EZmix 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/toontrack- ... ix-2-18043

So, is this ezmix with a larger screen and all the "packs" included??

I just don't get it at all
Last edited by hibidy on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Stay focused on your music and sound by leaving the engineering to seasoned professionals."

so isn't that kind of telling NOT to buy the product? :lol:

I completely don't get it.

The original product was worth a stab for someone like me. 69 bucks and it has it's place. It's not the "is all end all", it's just another tool. I don't use it for conventional mixing most of the time anyways.

I liked the sliders :shrug: Btw, is that simply a picture of the kinda stuff it's emulating, or is there something to it?

I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is. The only thing that possibly makes it appealing is if at that HUGE pricetag it includes all the older packs. Then the upgrade price becomes a little more palatable.

I have a copy of EZmix 2. Slicker front-end (inc pretty graphics), better searching facilities and a bunch of new presets exclusive to v2. No, it's not bundled with add-on packs as far as I can tell (this may change), but will accept the old ones, as well as presets from the original EZmix. Oh, and the sliders have been replaced with rotaries. I'll be posting a piece on MuzoBlogin the near future, just as soon as Toontrackdeclares it officially launched - ETA 7 Feb 2012.

Ok, thanks for that. To me, at that price, it just doesn't seem like anything to get excited about but I'll look forward to hearing about it.

hibidy wrote:Ok, thanks for that. To me, at that price, it just doesn't seem like anything to get excited about but I'll look forward to hearing about it.
Complete effect chains at a mouseclick....to me this sounds similar to the Waves Artist signature collection, but as a no-name approach. Can save a lot of time, if the underlying effects are useful.

I guess what got me off kilter was how much more expensive it is! :o Yeah, times are tough, but ffs, that is a HUGE jump in price when in fact you can get good results the old fashioned way. To me, the original price was a reason to take a chance. (I haven't paid for any expansions, too expensive to me)

Will it be 64bit?
Didn't see any mention of it.

Resonator63 wrote:Will it be 64bit?
Didn't see any mention of it.
Hmmm, I smell a lolz........but in case I'm wrong I can't imagine why they would not make it x64 considering all of their products are x64 (I believe mac as well)

Nope, toontrack still haven't done 64 bit products. Not even looking at this.

where is the new price?

Toontrack is 64 bit.

My bad, mac is public beta. But they are getting there. They have been windows x64 for a long time

sorry i meant mac, i should have said that.

and that also means the kvr info is innaccurate without the 64 symbol.

As an EZmix owner, I prefer LazyMix to EZMix 2. I hope there would be some 'analogue' LP/HP built in the E2, with a few more sliders to give away more controls.

EZDrummer is 64bit,but there doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the blurb about EZMix. :?

Return to “Effects”