Toontrack EZmix 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's on my hate list. I supported it, I bought the upgrade and then they went all apeshit with the preset packs and I consider it a ripoff currently. Though I have a couple of presets I like, mostly it's a crap I'll never use them.

Thought about selling it but it works so might just hang on to it. I can't imagine a preset pack being 50 bucks when a drum addon is 80 bucks. Surely it's mistake.

I was just about to upgrade before the expansions went up to $50 and when they did I sold everything in my Toontrack account.

I relate to that. I just about had a cow...........moooooo!

When I bought the original Ezmix, it was a solid deal for a plug-in that could do a solid job done in some situations. Now it's priced like a high end plug-in and with expansions it's way over the top. Even though it does pretty much do what it's supposed to do, it is still limited. I can pick up some pretty good stuff for similar prices that give me much more flexibility and they don't need expansions because I can simply alter all the parameters. I can't be bothered with EZmix 2. Very strange marketing (though for all I know it could be doing very well).

I'm also a pretty good Toontrack customer, owning Superior Drummer and one SDX, EZdrummer and four EZXs plus EZmix and one expansion.

Same here. Bought Ezmix and an expansion. It's okay, but I just do not get the strategy with Ezmix2. not remotely tempted at this pricing and actually find it grating.

Yep. The reason I paid the 49 bones for the upgrade is because the demo was side/by/side so I could see what I liked more. Love the category browser (supreme update) liked some of the presets (tape hi hats is STILL awesome) and believe it or not, the amp models are very useful. So I whipped out the 49 bones for it. I did not know they were going all SUPER GREED over it though.

Other than what I mentioned, there are a some kick presets that still do the trick better than what I can do on my own so I decided against selling it. But I WILL NOT recommend it to anyone!!!

still i am wondering if i should update from ezmix1 to ezmix2.

the price is okay, if the stock presets do sound better, i guess.
Finally!

The demo works side/by/side so it's a go to check!

Got EZmix2 with the Audiodeluxe 24hr deal for $95. I like TT for many reasons: quality of products, constant innovation, slick user account management. But as many others have said in this thread the pricepoint of the EZMix expansions is very unattractive. I too will not buy these expansions at TT listprice. Hopefully TT will realise that they better do something about it (bundles, reseller offers) !

hm i just upgraded to ezmix2. unfortunately ezmix1 is gone now. wtf?

ezmix1 showed all the controls that are changed when moving the slider, ezmix2 does not. that's just $h!t :(

can anybody help me out? what to do now?
Finally!

If anyone is interested, you can get Ezmix 2 Lite in the latest issue of Beat magazine, and upgrade to the full version through DontCrack for only 49$.

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=1238

I tested it yesterday. Didn't do much for my guitars.
It cleaned up the bass nicely.

Buenas , os dejo un video de este magnifico plugin EZMIX 2 que encontre , saludos! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITeS7tpURJQ

Return to “Effects”