VolumeShaper 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VolumeShaper

Going to your site reminded me of midi shaper which I saw last year and forgot about. Just downloaded the demo to evaluate it and if I like it I'll buy it and volume shaper.

Hi

I was playing with VolumeShaper 3.1.3 Demo and I found a bug.

The oscilloscope display is phase inverted ?

Thanks for this nice plug-in and I consider to buy it soon.

e-mail from Cableguys :

Thanks a lot for your bug report. We appreciate that a lot, since it helps us to improve our products.

Indeed the phase of the oscilloscope is inverted. Sorry about that, we will fix it with an upcoming update as soon as possible.

If you have any other question, comment or suggestion, please let me know.

Best regards,
Michael / Cableguys

Nice support Cableguys 8)

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

We've just fixed some small bugs, made the UI behave smoother on parameter changes and slightly reduced CPU usage.

This required heavy changes under the hood, so although we've tested as much as we could, we can well need your help! So please download the latest beta versions and help us find any remaining bugs!

The Curve and VolumeShaper betas correspond to demo versions and are available for Win/Mac, VST/AU/RTAS in 32/64bit.

Bug : There is no preset name in VolumeShaper 3.1.4b

I use the arrow keys to scroll presets in FL Studio 11.03

VibraSound wrote:Bug : There is no preset name in VolumeShaper 3.1.4b

I use the arrow keys to scroll presets in FL Studio 11.03
It took a while for me to realize this area which shows the program name in FL Studio.. this is fixed now, we'll release an update soon!

Thank you so much for reporting this!
Last edited by Jakob / Cableguys on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice !

Do you plan to go VST3 ?

VibraSound wrote:Nice !

Do you plan to go VST3 ?
No, it would not add any benefits for the plugin. At least we won't as long as every host that supports VST3 supports VST 2.x too.

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
VibraSound wrote:Nice !

Do you plan to go VST3 ?
No, it would not add any benefits for the plugin. At least we won't as long as every host that supports VST3 supports VST 2.x too.
One thing in VolumeShaper that could benefit from VST3 sidechains is to affect the dry/wet mix from a sidechain... another could be what I proposed here. But these will have to wait for another era... it's a real shame to Steinberg and a loss to everyone that the VST3 API is such a dog...

FR: A delay time. So I could set up a 16th note trance gate that fades in at the end of 4 bars for example.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Ehem... the nifty curves in Kickstart - are they available in VolumeShaper too? :oops: :hihi:

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

We've just updated VolumeShaper! (And Curve, and PanCake too...)

We've fixed some small bugs, we've reduced CPU usage and we've made the UI behave smoother. No new features, but improvements of product quality that you can download here.

Should I buy Kickstart oder volume shaper?
EDM Producer

HideKyll wrote:Should I buy Kickstart oder volume shaper?
Didn't you ask this already a few times?

Do you need a small brother or a big brother? :hihi:

DrGonzo wrote:Ehem... the nifty curves in Kickstart - are they available in VolumeShaper too? :oops: :hihi:
/C
You can draw what you want in VolumeShaper... that's what the "Shaper" part means... ;)

Return to “Effects”