VolumeShaper 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VolumeShaper

Breeze wrote:
DrGonzo wrote:Ehem... the nifty curves in Kickstart - are they available in VolumeShaper too? :oops: :hihi:
/C
You can draw what you want in VolumeShaper... that's what the "Shaper" part means... ;)
I know I know.

/C
ULTRAWASP wasp deluxe sounds for OMNISPHERE
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Tricky-Loops wrote:
HideKyll wrote:Should I buy Kickstart oder volume shaper?
Didn't you ask this already a few times?

Do you need a small brother or a big brother? :hihi:
Do
You mean in real life
Or in the plugin
World ? :D
EDM Producer

HideKyll wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

Do
You mean in real life
Or in the plugin
In the plugin world, I'm sure that VolumeShaper can do everything what Kickstart can do, too...

With VolumeShaper you can draw your own volume curves, so you can even make some kind of trance gate or stutter effects, not only ducking! :wink:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
HideKyll wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:

Do
You mean in real life
Or in the plugin
In the plugin world, I'm sure that VolumeShaper can do everything what Kickstart can do, too...

With VolumeShaper you can draw your own volume curves, so you can even make some kind of trance gate or stutter effects, not only ducking! :wink:
And it is as simple as kickstart isn't it?

Alsoas student it's the same price... Thank you :)
EDM Producer

The cpu usage is very important because of loading many instances. Also the same there?
EDM Producer

HideKyll wrote:The cpu usage is very important because of loading many instances. Also the same there?
Dunno because I haven't tested Kickstart as I don't want to sound like Nicky Romero... :P

But I'm a proud VolumeShaper (user) since a few years...

HideKyll wrote:The cpu usage is very important because of loading many instances. Also the same there?
Yes, CPU usage is the same, very low on both of them. If in doubt, you can check the free trials.

Return to “Effects”