VolumeShaper 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VolumeShaper

Edit: Bought, at a measly 15 Euros you'd have to be dim not to :)
Insane value for money. Keep up the good work, guys!
no sig

Excellent!!

sonicpowa wrote:Excellent!!
Glad you like it! And we've expanded the discount on the Cableguys Bundle, because so many people purchased it in the last 2 days before Christmas: You can still get the Cableguys Bundle for the price of Curve until January 2nd!

The discount is EUR 119/USD 159 and includes Curve 2, VolumeShaper 3, FilterShaper 2 and MidiShaper.

Or test the demo versions, fully functional and without time-limit.

Also we got quite some discount for existing users until January 2nd.

I friend told me about that video - David Guetta was asked how to cut a kick to fit with the bassline:

"Very very recently I've found a way to do it that is really amazing, I actually did it here.. the sidechain that I am using with the bass is something that is called VolumeShaper".

Jump to position 3:14 (I'll give a VolumeShaper license for the first one who can post how to embed the video here and have it start at 3:14!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEfeh0bQ504

Btw. it's a great video with quite some tricks in there, definitely worth to watch!

nevermind, looks like it wont let you add the timestamp in an embedded vid for some reason

If you just want the link its (embedded vid still starts at the beginning, but the link itself will go to the right point in time at youtube):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEfeh0bQ ... be&t=3m14s

ezelkow1 wrote:If you just want the link its ..
Not the real thing but worth a first VolumeShaper 3 license.. now anyone knows if we can embed it?

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:If you just want the link its ..
Not the real thing but worth a first VolumeShaper 3 license.. now anyone knows if we can embed it?
Yea Ive been hunting around and I dont think its possible with the forum software kvr runs

AFAIK, kvr needs embed tags for the hash tag to make sense. Without "proper" embedding ^^^ that's the best you can do.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

quick question: is this vst 64 bit?
Finally!

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:I friend told me about that video - David Guetta was asked how to cut a kick to fit with the bassline

Btw. it's a great video with quite some tricks in there, definitely worth to watch!
Worst thing are the pupils, they had the money to pay for the class, but do not seem too bright about the subject of making edm at all...
Finally!

Nothing in that video you couldn't find out by trolling around in here...
Congrats Jakob.

Nice to see some love for Cableguys plugins :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

is this plugin comparable to anything else on the market especially FL Studio users? cause i am one ;).

Caine123 wrote:is this plugin comparable to anything else on the market especially FL Studio users? cause i am one ;).
Grossbeat can do volume automation as well as pitch automation ("time manipulation"). You can trigger the patterns via midi notes.

To be totally honest, you can do the same as volumeshaper in the playlist, using volume automation. The automation envelopes in FL are great for this stuff.

I suppose the difference with volumeshaper is it gives you a really nice graphical display, which shows the effect it has on the audio in real-time.

audiosabre wrote:
Caine123 wrote:is this plugin comparable to anything else on the market especially FL Studio users? cause i am one ;).
Grossbeat can do volume automation as well as pitch automation ("time manipulation"). You can trigger the patterns via midi notes.

To be totally honest, you can do the same as volumeshaper in the playlist, using volume automation. The automation envelopes in FL are great for this stuff.

I suppose the difference with volumeshaper is it gives you a really nice graphical display, which shows the effect it has on the audio in real-time.
thanks a lot :), it seems inn volume shaper you can get a bit more fast and effectively to the results though?

Return to “Effects”