MAutoVolume released with a riddiculous introductory price!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ajajaj, ok, can you send me the project?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi Vojtech,

PM sent.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Just purchased. Thank you.
"What we play is life" - Louis Armstrong

What a great plug in. Just tried it on a lead vocal track with MixControl compressor just before it and it smoothed it out just wonderfully, I did an A/B bypassing it with just the Mixcontrol on and with the plugin on it just made the levels and smooth out and and seemed to take out any harshness in the track too. What a great deal. At this price I just gotta say thank you.
Ilk

Thank you ! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

am I understanding correctly...this can only be purchased using PayPal? If this is the case I will be soo disapointed because I really want this but will never do business with paypal again after they swindled me.

I'm afraid so. In extreme cases I can provide bank transfer, but that can take several days and needs some assistance.
Vojtech

guess I.m out

You can try some reseller, if it is already available, but it will probably be available after the full price is set.

Anyway folks, as I see it, end of the week => end of the introductory period ;)
Vojtech

How does MAutoVolume compare to the Waves Bass Rider? I see MAutoVolume gets compared to Vocal Rider here and there, but I've also read that Vocal Rider and Bass Rider use different algorithms in order to ride the signal properly. Can MAutoVolume do what both Waves plugins do?

Basically. But of course it's up to you to compare which you like the most ;).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:You can try some reseller, if it is already available, but it will probably be available after the full price is set.

Anyway folks, as I see it, end of the week => end of the introductory period ;)
No thanks. I do not do business with companies that are dishonest (paypal) nor companies who align with blatently dishonest ones. You may be as honest as can be but the association with pay pal is quite troubling.

Well, it's up to you. I know paypal can be a pain sometimes, but generally they provide the service well enough.
Vojtech

Couldn't help myself, bought it. Been looking at Waves Bass Rider and Vocal Rider but they felt way too expensive for what they were. At this price anything similar is a steal!

To be honest, even the regular price is very competitive :)

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, it's up to you. I know paypal can be a pain sometimes, but generally they provide the service well enough.

they are crooks.

Return to “Effects”