MAutoVolume released with a riddiculous introductory price!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MeldaProduction wrote:
Lenticular wrote: Thanks, yes I meant track automation. I tried the demo & it sounds like a compressor with auto gain, no?
:) well, technically any dynamic processor can be a compressor with auto gain. In fact, the idea here is just the "auto-gain" ;).
I just starting to use this, I'll check it out manual more in a bit but quickly in X1 should I be redirecting the automation to volume after writing the track automation?

No no, automation works like with any other parameter except there is no knob. Side-chain is for sending the rest of the arrangement, so that the processor makes for example vocals on top of the arrangement, but less loud in silent passages, as opposed to make it have the same loudness all the time.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

hi, can this be used for ducking for doing voice over ads per chance?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:hi, can this be used for ducking for doing voice over ads per chance?
thanks
rsp
Not really (at least I don't think so), that's what a gate does, check out MDynamics for example.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

hi, yes. I currently use another product for that, but this one seemed so easy and I imagine transparent compared to a compressor, would have been great to work for that.

rsp
sound sculptist

Does sidechain work in the VST2 version of the plugin or does it only work on VST3?

Thanks,
Mario

mabian wrote:Does sidechain work in the VST2 version of the plugin or does it only work on VST3?

Thanks,
Mario
It works in VST2 also if your host supports multiple inputs. Most of the major DAWs should support it. So, your answer is Yes!
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Bought, installed and working nicely thank you!

Only slight oddity is my MAutoDynamicEQ's skin has now changed.

Keith99 wrote:Bought, installed and working nicely thank you!

Only slight oddity is my MAutoDynamicEQ's skin has now changed.
Perfect!

With other plugins - please update - there has been a major update along with the release.
Vojtech

Cool will do
edit: updated MAutoDynamicEQ and nothing happened. I had to go into the EQ folder and remove the old one (the one without the 64 at the end). Perhaps when I first installed I chose a non 64 one? Anyway it is ok now and all working and I like the new look

Trying to use this on vocals. For some reason, no matter where Iput the settings, it always ends up emphasizing sharp transients (K sounds). Any tips for minimizing this?

Keith99 wrote:Cool will do
edit: updated MAutoDynamicEQ and nothing happened. I had to go into the EQ folder and remove the old one (the one without the 64 at the end). Perhaps when I first installed I chose a non 64 one? Anyway it is ok now and all working and I like the new look
Well, seems like some weird lag, don't really know. But it's ok, right?
Vojtech

TFF wrote:Trying to use this on vocals. For some reason, no matter where Iput the settings, it always ends up emphasizing sharp transients (K sounds). Any tips for minimizing this?
Try look-ahead at say 20-50%.
Vojtech

Here is how I did it to make vocals "come sit and stay" in Sonar.

Make a music only bus and route all tracks to it except for the vox track then send it's output to the mains as usual so you can hear the back tracks. Send the vocals to the mains or through a buss if you wish before they hit the mains. Put an instance of mAutoVolume on the Vocal fx bin and enable it to listen to it's side chain. Then in that music only buss you created at the first, insert a send from it and the mAutoVolume side chain input should be an available buss destination. Now play your track and set the sidechain sens to where you like it and the vox output level. You will find that your vox just sits there perfectly audible but not too loud ever and all the time.

Yes!
Vojtech

Return to “Effects”