MAutoVolume released with a riddiculous introductory price!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:Crap! I was thinking this might be something I'm interested in and it's two years old! :lol: So much for that introductory price :hihi:
Don't feel bad, it got me too... :oops:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

Ah but 30% X-mas sale... so all is not lost... :)
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Yeah, but at 46 bucks I'm like "nah, it's not necessary to test it"

Oh well, 1st world problems :hihi:

I bet if the GUI had fancy graphics and marketing blurb claimed "analog sound" you would throw your 46 bucks at Vojtech cheering like crazy :P ;)

MEH!!!!!!!!!!!

I love melda!

hibidy wrote:MEH!!!!!!!!!!!

I love melda!
Me too :)

Still very much looking forward to some new skins that might get published :)

markanini wrote:What's the ideal input gain? -18dbfs fine?
Well, it depends, it uses loudness not plain level, so it depends on settings. Just check the gain range is not too low or too high, it should go around 0dB meaning that it is doing as low processing as possible.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

CableChannel wrote:

I love melda!

Thanks folks! :love:

The new version will be much more than just about skins.. ;) Just wait for it... it will take some more time :D. But getting there ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:
CableChannel wrote:

I love melda!

Thanks folks! :love:

The new version will be much more than just about skins.. ;) Just wait for it... it will take some more time :D. But getting there ;).
The longer the waiting time, the bigger the update! :love:

Yeah! :D :D :D
Vojtech

Wow, just tried this - worked great! :)

Any tips on what levels to feed this thing and how to dial it in for the best performance? Also, do you apply your EQ/compression before this plug or after? Thanks...

god dammit, FOILED AGAIN! :lol:

sidrat: There's not much to deal, just use the few parameters it has. I usually use sensitivity and speed myself. And I'd suggest using after eq & compression, basically one of the last items in the chain, since there is the place it can correctly estimate loudness.
Vojtech

Apparently you can sidechain the whole mix into this and use it to keep one element (like a vocal or god forbid a kick drum) on top of everything else. :o

I just bought it last month so I haven't had time to figure out how to do that but I plan to experiment.

BTW, these new GUI's are sweet! :party: :clap:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

:love:
Vojtech

Return to “Effects”