Fielding DSP "reviver" saturation plug is now 64 bits and only $29! Seriously! (MAC AU ONLY)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, we're now looking for beta testers to test the VST version of Reviver on Windows and Mac. If you would like to participate in the beta test, please write an email to beta@fieldingdsp.com before Oct 14 and include some details about your system, especially your operating system and VST host. Active beta testers will get Reviver VST for 50% off once it is released.

wow that's a great deal... ( i mean it's so cheap already :shock:)

i'll do it for free, i still have studio one installed as i am on beta team for that, and live, so.. plenty of vst testing outside of logic possible.

I'll send you an email, it's a very straightforward plugin to use so beta testing should be relatively straightforward also

cheers.

p.s you sir, have an email waiting, just did it, i am a multi processor :lol:

Since it says "Reviver VST for 50% off," does that mean you are charging per format/platform? In other words, If I buy the AU now, will I receive other formats for free as they are released? Thanks!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:Since it says "Reviver VST for 50% off," does that mean you are charging per format/platform? In other words, If I buy the AU now, will I receive other formats for free as they are released? Thanks!
it's just one version. au licenses will be valid for all platforms, we're NOT charging per platform. sorry for the confusion :)

mail sent!

Windows 64?

giankam wrote:Windows 64?
we're in the final stages of the beta test... a few more weeks, if things go according to plan :)

How's beta testing of the VST version of Reviver going?

My beta version of reviver has expired and I haven't received a new version of the plugin. It clearly indicates that the windows version is going to be released soon.

At last, it's here: After lots of hard work and with lots of help of you, our dedicated beta testers, we're very excited to announce that the Windows/Mac VST versions of Reviver are finally available! Reviver now supports:

Mac: VST 2.x/VST 3/AU
Windows: VST 2.x/VST 3

A big THANK YOU to all of our loyal supporters who have been so patient and motivated us hugely along the way! As promised, you get the update for free if you have already purchased Reviver. Otherwise, you can grab Reviver at http://www.fieldingdsp.com for only $29!

I missed this announcement for the eagerly anticipated VST release. Thank you!

Downloading now :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

My Ressurect Topic skill just went up a level, so here goes. Its amazing how much fuller the sound is without affecting volume. I may have to use it all the time now. Check it out if you haven't yet. Alright, my spell is cast and I'll now collapse into a spent heap---

Jonathan Shepherd wrote:My Ressurect Topic skill just went up a level, so here goes. Its amazing how much fuller the sound is without affecting volume. I may have to use it all the time now. Check it out if you haven't yet. Alright, my spell is cast and I'll now collapse into a spent heap---
What second and third order harmonics settings do you find yourself using?? Do you use the serial setting?? Primarily on instruments tracks or do you use it on the master bus at all??

Thanks,
jb
Last edited by jbarish on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dupe

I like Fielding DSP Reviver on tracks, rarely use on master. 3rd harmonic brings things forward, I tend to favor that when a track needs a little something extra.

When Fielding sent their GDPR notice a few months ago they included the following bit of info. I wonder what's coming next?

"As many of you know, Fielding DSP was founded by three Physics students with a passion for music and music production. When we developed Reviver, we mainly wanted to create a great sounding saturation plug-in for our own music production and perhaps earn a little money on the side – we never envisioned the overwhelming response it got. So thanks again for your continued support, which has been truly amazing to us!

Until now, for a number of reasons, Fielding DSP has remained a side project next to our full-time jobs. However, I am hoping to change this, at least to some extent, in the near future. As part of my plans to develop the company further, the other two co-owners have agreed to sell their shares so that I am now the sole owner of Fielding DSP. Thank you again to Christoph and Tom for all their hard work up until now and their amazing support with this decision!

Importantly, a new legal entity was incorporated as part of this transition to improve safety around liability issues and make a potential future expansion easier. Specifically, Fielding DSP is now a (British) Ltd. and no longer a (German) GbR. This means that your licence agreement will transfer automatically unless you state otherwise. You should have received a separate email with more details on this (please check your spam if you did not receive it!). This email also contains important information on our new privacy policy in relation to the new EU data protection rules.

As you can tell, these are exciting times for Fielding DSP, and I look forward to sharing this journey with you. Thanks again for your support and watch out for updates in the next few months!

- Fabian"

Return to “Effects”