Waves 64bit bargains

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sequent wrote:@Aiyn,

I wonder if you might possibly be having the same problem I was having with the plugins not showing up in Cubase. I was looking for something under Waves or Waveshell and even when I rescanned my vst folders they were not showing up. Neither under Waves (as state above) or even under the individual names. Then I found them under various subheads (EQ, Dynamics, Channel Strip). I guess Cubase did me the favor of categorizing them based on their function. I normally would not have looked under those subheads because they are usually for the included Steinberg plugins.

So maybe Studio One is doing something similar.

Aiyn wrote:
ttoz wrote: who's going to grab maxxbass for 64 buxx?? :grin:
I'm really interested in Maxxbass but It does not show up in Studio One. I've got just about all the demos on the go right now for waves, Mercury, Gold whatever I've been trying their compressors etc with no problems. But C4 and Maxxbass don't show.

I emailed them back (they emailed me when I activated the mercury demo) and helpfully informed me they don't know about Studio One Version 1 because they only tested it on version 2.

Stuck I guess. Makes me second guess buying though if that is their support style.
It does show up organized under different heads but maxxbass doesnt show. I am really interested in the idea of maxxbass and may just buy now and figure it out later. I have Cubase so it might show up there, my waves demo is expired though.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Again, licenced the silver bundle on demo which is supposed to have Maxxbass. Lots of thing show up but not MaxxBass. Really like the Rencomp and even Axx.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

DELETED

You have to authorize the demo in the cloud. TBH, I don't remember how but you do have to auth the entire silver demo.

DELETED

audiovet wrote:Yea the whole thing is messed up. I downloaded just the single maxxbass demo, I install it and when I go to run the license it says Renaissance maxx in the license cloud manager with a list of several plugins under it with no mention of maxxbass. So you're saying the entire silver collection has to be installed and authorized in order to just use maxxbass? that sucks if it's true
Not the entire bundle installed, but you should have gotten the download by requesting a demo of a bundle. In the cloud, you have to authorize the bundle. You can install and demo any number of that bundle, you don't have install all of it.

I think waves has always been like that. I seem to remember the ilok days having to request demo of the bundle too.

DELETED

Bummer. I wish I could help more.

hibidy wrote:
audiovet wrote:So you're saying the entire silver collection has to be installed and authorized in order to just use maxxbass? that sucks if it's true
Not the entire bundle installed, but you should have gotten the download by requesting a demo of a bundle. In the cloud, you have to authorize the bundle. You can install and demo any number of that bundle, you don't have install all of it.

I think waves has always been like that. I seem to remember the ilok days having to request demo of the bundle too.
Yes, Waves did this with iLok too. You cannot request demos of just single plugins. You have to request a demo for an entire bundle (that contains your desired plugins), then you can limit your download to just those plugins you wish to demo.

It sounds like audiovet did all that and still can't see MaxxBass. Hmmm :? not sure whats wrong.

DELETED

Return to “Effects”