Waves 64bit bargains

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aiyn wrote:I can't figure out how to demo Maxxbass though. I've got just about every demo available on the go because I am trying their compressors but it doesn't show up. They sent me an email when I began my mercury demo! I expect they will reply soon.
I can't remember what set maxx bass is part of, but what you have to do is basically reinstall (which is just getting that plug) find the bundle, and then click on it. It doesn't have to be all things waves, it can just be maxx bass. The you go to the cloud and auth the 7 day trial of that bundle. It doesn't have to be the mercury bundle, it can be one of the lesser bundles.

Wittenberg wrote:A better april campaign would have been: Say your last goodbye's to 32 bits by paying 32 dollars each!
Oh, sign me up for that :hyper:

ttoz wrote:yes definitely. that was a 300 or 200 dollar plug. i'm going to grab that before april is over, as i've tried other ms tools and i am sure this is doing something different and is not just using standard ms coding.
Okay, I may just go for that one. It's time to see if WU or AD has the better price, and then I can take my little wup voucher on top. Yeah, the idea I got, in part from a discussion on the GS mastering forum, was that it uses ambisonic type math rather than straight M/S. There's M. Gerzon again, possibly more by coincidence at his point, but maybe not. Anyway, I think it's more like LR to LCR upconversion, though I could be totally wrong.

Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote: I mean C1? L1? L3? L2? everything renaissance besides vox and bass, Q10 crap, crap crap.

i could go on.

You should see my test project where i spent so much time with vocal rider and it just doesn't work! hilarious lol.

What do they do that is irreplaceable? stuff like maxxvolume, and maxx bass. Maxx volume is amazing. It is years older than vocal rider and does a 10 times better job, seriously, as well as making upward compression easy as can be.

OK so maxx bass is finally an ok price. I'l grab that. And center. But if i grab maxx volume and H COMP as well i might as well get platinum...all i want is 5 or 6 plugins from their entire line and it becomes 30 plug in bundle price.. So infuriating I don't even WANT that other stuff on my machine, it's a huge list that i would never use and can't disable, 100 components to waft through to find a few i'd use.! They need to get a grip on reality and make EVERY plugin $64 or allow custom bundles for 200 bux or something.
I don't think Waves are for you, doesn't sound like you'd be happy even if they were given to you free.

You'll probably start bitching about the new authorization process next...
i own a few of them and what i consider good tools are good tools and waves have some indispensable ones, for example doubler which i have had for years and can't really be matched, except by izotope nectar.

Where there is legitimate reason to complain, i will.

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning sweetheart? would you like a tummy rub to make you feek better?
No, I'm fine, you're doing all the whining.
no, i was stating facts, mixed with some opinion. All that i am entitled to do. All that happens at kvr all the time, for much much less reason. Do you go out of your way all the time to pull people up on that? why are you here then? This is a plug in forum, not a character assessment forum and a personal attack forum. What a complete waste of space you are. Another troll who is beneath me. So tired of this. Sigh.

there.........are...............not...............enough.............mutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do hope you were talking to testicular???

:hihi:

ttoz wrote:
Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote: I mean C1? L1? L3? L2? everything renaissance besides vox and bass, Q10 crap, crap crap.

i could go on.

You should see my test project where i spent so much time with vocal rider and it just doesn't work! hilarious lol.

What do they do that is irreplaceable? stuff like maxxvolume, and maxx bass. Maxx volume is amazing. It is years older than vocal rider and does a 10 times better job, seriously, as well as making upward compression easy as can be.

OK so maxx bass is finally an ok price. I'l grab that. And center. But if i grab maxx volume and H COMP as well i might as well get platinum...all i want is 5 or 6 plugins from their entire line and it becomes 30 plug in bundle price.. So infuriating I don't even WANT that other stuff on my machine, it's a huge list that i would never use and can't disable, 100 components to waft through to find a few i'd use.! They need to get a grip on reality and make EVERY plugin $64 or allow custom bundles for 200 bux or something.
I don't think Waves are for you, doesn't sound like you'd be happy even if they were given to you free.

i own a few of them and what i consider good tools are good tools and waves have some indispensable ones, for example doubler which i have had for years and can't really be matched, except by izotope nectar.

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning sweetheart? would you like a tummy rub to make you feek better?
no, i was stating facts, mixed with some opinion. All that i am entitled to do. All that happens at kvr all the time, for much much less reason. Do you go out of your way all the time to pull people up on that? why are you here then? This is a plug in forum, not a character assessment forum and a personal attack forum. What a complete waste of space you are. Another troll who is beneath me. So tired of this. Sigh.
No personal attack, like you i have my opinions too & I too am 'tired' of baby's whining. Buy the damn plugs & be done with it.
'Complete waste of space', nice- you're a class act.

come on ttoz, you know what happens when I see you post (please don't sue me, I know you have it copy written :hihi: ) Try not to think of it as creepy :lol:

Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Lenticular wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Lenticular wrote:

i could go on.

No personal attack, like you i have my opinions too & I too am 'tired' of baby's whining. Buy the damn plugs & be done with it.
'Complete waste of space', nice- you're a class act.
Wasn't whining, i was constructively saying why i think waves are overpriced these days and which of their tools are replaceable, as well as showing evidence of why this wasn't so much of a sale this month. Don't like people here to be duped.

I have plenty of gear thanks and have bought *all* of it. Must have 10K of plugins in my folder.

Yes what i said is correct cause what you wrote was pointless and a *complete* waste of space just like the debate you have lured me into now. If you start something and then don't expect people to respond, well then, i'll leave it at that.

I am tired of stating an opinion here and someone jumps. every single other member can say what they like (within reason, but i did not kill someone's grandmother). If you think i am imagining this well then if it makes you sleep better at night just keep telling yourself that. Countless posts of real whining ad no one says a thing, i say something and it starts. it's insane.

Must stop feeding.

hibidy wrote:come on ttoz, you know what happens when I see you post (please don't sue me, I know you have it copy written :hihi: ) Try not to think of it as creepy :lol:
i actually do have it tmed. :hihi:

ttoz wrote:i do hope you were talking to testicular???

:hihi:
Again a nice comment coming from someone whining about personal attacks.
& so you're so witty too..

i am just tried of sitting back and letting little sly comments go. You were the straw so to speak.

"You'll probably start bitching about the new authorization process next..." you do realise that's calling me a bitch right? as well as implying i am a whiner and don't pay for my tools.

if you think i will sit back and let you be a smart ass, well, i won't. tired of it. Did above comment begin all this? yes, i think it did (as well as other stuff said in that post, as you CLEARLY ignored the few waves plugins i had said in my long post that were irreplaceable and brilliant, and chose *only* to take something negative from the whole thing)

i respond, you are surprised, LOL, and this turns into 3 pages of OT crap. Typical KVR.

ttoz wrote:i am just tried of sitting back and letting little sly comments go. You were the straw so to speak.

"You'll probably start bitching about the new authorization process next..." you do realise that's calling me a bitch right? as well as implying i am a whiner and don't pay for my tools.

if you think i will sit back and let you be a smart ass, well, i won't. tired of it. Did above comment begin all this? yes, i think it did (as well as other stuff said in that post, as you CLEARLY ignored the few waves plugins i had said in my long post that were irreplaceable and brilliant, and chose *only* to take something negative from the whole thing)

i respond, you are surprised, LOL, and this turns into 3 pages of OT crap. Typical KVR.
I'm done with this b.s., get over it.

Good Lord, peoples! I'm new around here as far as posting goes, but I've been reading for years. I used to post a lot in other forums and just stopped for various reasons, including this BS. Stop this now or I won't post anymore (like that would make any difference). Well, I gave it a shot.

I dunno guys, the spirit of KVR SHOULD be gassing over gear :love:

Return to “Effects”