What reverb do you like for great lead sound?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bronto Scorpio wrote:Yeah, appologies to Integratron! Just seemed a bit "fishy"! I'm glad it was not! :)

My main concern was that IK seems to post in every reverb thread how great they are at the moment.
Even insulting KVR members and other developers who put some hard work into their plugins and support.

Not saying their products are bad or something. Their funny marketing always prevented me from trying them except CSR WAY back in the day.

Appologies again to Integratron :hug:

Cheers
Dennis
Thanks Bronto.

I'm glad for Integraton ( I dont know him, but I read him )

I dont care about IK marketing, they do what they want, and people can express their thoughts on that. I care about respect for other people and forum members, who make other choices, and express different opinions. There are not here to pay the debts for the consideration that a member can have for this or that company/product

To SC : Ah ah ah. You're so funny. you attack someone without the beginning of a proof, then when proved wrong, you victimize yourself saying someone throws mud to you, such a basic attitude : Dont even think to apologize, it could ruin your orgasms.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia earlier wrote:Respect toward other members should be the basic rule on a forum.
Lotuzia wrote:To SC : Ah ah ah. You're so funny. you attack someone without the beginning of a proof, then when proved wrong, you victimize yourself saying someone throws mud to you, such a basic attitude : Dont even think to apologize, it could ruin your orgasms.
Whether Sampleconstruct was right or wrong (and IMO non-apologies are worse than staying silent), if you're going to make a rule for others it's generally seen as a good idea to stick to it yourself.

Gone with the wind ....
Last edited by Lotuzia on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Lotuzia wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:Yeah, appologies to Integratron! Just seemed a bit "fishy"! I'm glad it was not! :)

My main concern was that IK seems to post in every reverb thread how great they are at the moment.
Even insulting KVR members and other developers who put some hard work into their plugins and support.

Not saying their products are bad or something. Their funny marketing always prevented me from trying them except CSR WAY back in the day.

Appologies again to Integratron :hug:

Cheers
Dennis
Thanks Bronto.

I'm glad for Integraton ( I dont know him, but I read him )

I dont care about IK marketing, they do what they want, and people can express their thoughts on that. I care about respect for other people and forum members, who make other choices, and express different opinions. There are not here to pay the debts for the consideration that a member can have for this or that company/product

To SC : Ah ah ah. You're so funny. you attack someone without the beginning of a proof, then when proved wrong, you victimize yourself saying someone throws mud to you, such a basic attitude : Dont even think to apologize, it could ruin your orgasms.
Man, I know from previous threads that you don't seem to like me, it's ok...

Lotuzia wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:
Lotuzia earlier wrote:Respect toward other members should be the basic rule on a forum.
Whether Sampleconstruct was right or wrong (and IMO non-apologies are worse than staying silent), if you're going to make a rule for others it's generally seen as a good idea to stick to it yourself.
Either you have facts, either you dont : Innuendos are not right or wrong, there are just innuendos.

With your post, you maintain the "possibility" that these innuendos could be true,
Um, no. Try again.
Lotuzia wrote:...so it might be a good idea you stick yourself to that rule (respect), should you agree with it.
I made no comment as to whether I agreed with your rule or not. I simply wrote that you might want to apply a little more consistency. I find it quite humorous that you've been having a go at another sound designer for boosting some plugins at the cost of others. I respect your chutzpah if nothing else.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Man, I know from previous threads that you don't seem to like me, it's ok...
Seriously Simon, this has nothing to do.

If you have shown if only a little compassion for the damages you could have made to the poster of the review I would have said :hug: to you.

There are real people behind posts. Wich can be hurt by innuendos, false statements, is it so hard to understand ?

Its ok lets leave it like this. I've said what I feel I had to say, and everybody has expressed his POV.

ariston wrote:I'm not a developer, but if I were, I'd never ever participate in discussions like this. It's one thing to present and/or defend your product, but yet another to call your (potential?) customers names. Just let your product speak for itself.

Critical comments are not flames, you should take them in stride and learn from the feedback.

They typically do.. which is why it is rather shocking to see them respond in such a manner now...

I agree with you.. It makes me cringe to see someone posting through their 'company' account thoughts about the very group of people helping to pay their salary.

If one wants to make comments of that nature.. please do it on your own, personal account. There is the potential to damage customer relations when one badmouths the customers and it looks like they are speaking on behalf of the company!

:shock:

Edited
Last edited by Gamma-UT on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now in the dust of the internet (aka edited)

I find the lyrics to Double Crossing Time to be relative to this thread. FYI the title was changed from Double Crossing Man, originally so titled because Jack Bruce turned down Mayalls' offer to play the electric bass in his latest group. As fate would have it, Jack and Eric had their moment in the sun together. (pun intended)

"it's a mean ole' scene,
when it comes to double crossin' time,
when you think you got good buddy,
they will spin around and cheat you blind"
double crossin' man is mean
he will try to make it so you loose,
double crossin' man
he will try to make it so you loose,
gonna' fill your mind with worry,
you know he hurt me with these blues"

What a panic!

:shock: :-o :o :D :lol: :hihi: :love:
Last edited by Integratron on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

4damind wrote:
ObiK wrote:To say we don't is very offensive as the level of quality IK offers is on a level most never reach.
Your problem is more to accept that others playing the same game but eventually on a higher level. Instead of investing more time to improve the old products you try with aggressive marketing and special prices to make some sales with the dated products.
When it comes down to it every one has an opinion, you are entitled to yours as am I. But to constantly insinuate that CSR and other IK products are "inferior" because of our marketing is skipping the whole reason CSR should even be considered: the sound.
Listen to your customers instead of putting most energy in your marketing drones. If IK has decreasing sales and lost reputation than not more marketing is the solution. You must have better products than the competitors.
Hire the Relab developer again and improve the CSR or make a new version with a modern interface and eventually all algorithms in one plug-in. Than there is chance to play on the same level (or better) than your competitors.
Learn from the competitors and put something new and better on the table instead of let the marketing guys writing in every thread with reverbs or similar stuff and praising the old crap from IK.
1) We have always listened to our customers providing FREE updates for many products with features KVRers have requested on these very boards.
2) Again, we are working on CSR and a 64 bit update.
3) We are CONSTANTLY raising the bar with each new release, the fact that CSR has not been updated in a while doesn't mean its gotten worse, but the update will surprise people when they see what we had in the works the entire time.
Lotuzia wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Coincidentally in all currently active KVR threads about reverbs I read the same kind of CSR praise, sometimes even identical phrases like "industry standard" - there is even a new CSR review with exactly that term used...it's getting a bit obviously embarrassing isn't it?
Indeed! Embarrassing and annoying :?

Cheers
Dennis
What is really embarrassing imho is some KVR members writing innuendos about another KVR member, who has 2500+ posts, beeing an undercover IK agent by stating false facts ( the "exactly the same term" "industry standard" doesnt even appear in the author's review, where I could only read "industry", wich is a quite generic term ), to achieve their sole purpose : Discredit a manufacturer who has competing products with their favorite toys.

Respect toward other members should be the basic rule on a forum. And these basic rules have been recently often forgotten on KVR. The thought police is at work, fanboys rulez ......
Very true, I also want to make it clear, we are in no way discrediting any other developers. Shoot out our stuff against any other plug in. The sound should speak for itself, unfortunately that isn't how it is always discussed on forums...
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Return to “Effects”