MixControl Pro Discontinued, V2 TBA.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

metalifuxx wrote:Taking a page out of that other 'halla's book with that GUI style :wink: :)
hehe, I haven't the foggiest idea what you are speaking of..

:D

In the end, it won't look so much alike, but yes, the simple style was directly influenced by sean's ui's :)

Any more suggestions I should be adding to the feature requests?

Also, you can now get MCP included with the Producer's version of the Sound Repository for a limited time :)

Well, since so many people have purchased without demo'ing, complained, and received refunds, I'm going to have to remove the software from further purchases. I'll leave it up for the next 24 hours but after that, I've gotta pull it down. Too much admin work really. I'll keep everyone posted about V2 as soon as I get more work done on it :)

rlahalla wrote:Well, since so many people have purchased without demo'ing, complained, and received refunds, I'm going to have to remove the software from further purchases. I'll leave it up for the next 24 hours but after that, I've gotta pull it down. Too much admin work really. I'll keep everyone posted about V2 as soon as I get more work done on it :)
I think you're too generous!

Refunds, seriously??? And "too many"?????
Damm.......

rlahalla wrote:Also, you can now get MCP included with the Producer's version of the Sound Repository for a limited time :)
What does the free repository upgrade entail cause the producer plan is cheaper? Thanks.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:
rlahalla wrote:Also, you can now get MCP included with the Producer's version of the Sound Repository for a limited time :)
What does the free repository upgrade entail cause the producer plan is cheaper? Thanks.
Ah, I was being nice and giving people a chance to get it for ten bucks cheaper before I pulled it is all ;) They're the same package either way you do it, just one happens to be cheaper.

I can't confirm in any way that MCP is bad in any way - so no needs to complain.

This is what a demo should be for - test in advance.

If I'd be you, no refunds - but then again, this could be taken negative as well. Maybe ask like 5 times in row prior to purchasing "do you REALLY want to get MCP"?

Seriously, it's one of the best, simplest and most versatile channel strips on the market. Maybe it's not analog enough?

Well in this case, I come prepared:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-uKeRNryE

*not advertising the competition here, but it's pretty much spot on*
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

that steven slate vid was great :lol: :lol:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:that steven slate vid was great :lol: :lol:
lol, yeah, I gotta do something like that haha. I tend to scare teh kiddiez tho :scared:

Are you still collecting ideas, or are you concepting the new GUI by now?

Again, I'd love to see the "old" skin design. Why chance something that worked right from the start?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Are you still collecting ideas, or are you concepting the new GUI by now?

Again, I'd love to see the "old" skin design. Why chance something that worked right from the start?
Yep, still collecting ideas as well, but yes, I'm also working on the new UI. Unfortunately it's not going to be possible to keep the old UI, but I'll make sure that it's along the same lines as the previous version.

At first I thought you were talking about the _really_ original version, which of course, is complete crap :D

Oh yeah, and today is the last day to get it, along with the free update to V2. Just figured I'd mention it ;)

rlahalla wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
Ah, I was being nice and giving people a chance to get it for ten bucks cheaper before I pulled it is all ;) They're the same package either way you do it, just one happens to be cheaper.
Thanks Reason!

So today is the last day and it goes back to full price? I had to buy some monitor stands so i spent my allowance! :cry:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Effects”