2CAudio B2: Full Body. Maximum Attitude.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
B2

n6smith wrote:
Galbanum wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
On the Website when trying to "buy" the update using the code, I could not understand why I was stuck on the second step of the process after applying the rebate code, but found out that I had to check the box next to the earned points from previous purchases. I had $20 from my B2 purchase, but thinking I didn't need to check anything here I wrongly left it unchecked. This needs to be checked.

This should not be true. You do NOT need to use Reward Points for the update. You just enter the coupon code "B2_Update" and this makes the price $0.0 is you qualify by having previously ordered B2.
This was exactly what i had to do to.. otherwise as the OP stated, nothing would happen and the process would not proceed to the next page...
OK, investigating, thanks...

Galbanum wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
On the Website when trying to "buy" the update using the code, I could not understand why I was stuck on the second step of the process after applying the rebate code, but found out that I had to check the box next to the earned points from previous purchases. I had $20 from my B2 purchase, but thinking I didn't need to check anything here I wrongly left it unchecked. This needs to be checked.

This should not be true. You do NOT need to use Reward Points for the update. You just enter the coupon code "B2_Update" and this makes the price $0.0 is you qualify by having previously ordered B2.
You are right I'd didn't use any of my Reward points, but I had to check the box anyway to move forward with the B2_update "transaction" I still have my reward points, that I will keep safely hidden in my inside breast pocket for when the top secret new offering becomes available...
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Galbanum wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:

You are right I'd didn't use any of my Reward points, but I had to check the box anyway to move forward with the B2_update "transaction" I still have my reward points, that I will keep safely hidden in my inside breast pocket for when the top secret new offering becomes available...

Thanks for the extra info. exploring...

You are right I'd didn't use any of my Reward points,.

..and again, same thing here.. I had to check that extra rewards button but it didn't use any of my 'rewards'...

Galbanum wrote:It should be there already. What host? It works in Cubase as far as we see. Sometimes specific hosts intercept mouse-wheel and keyboard commands and it gets tricky to get control of them in ways that don't aggravate the host.
FL Studio 10.
On the info page above the SN fields...
Thanks, eyes must have missed that.

Just tested 1.1.0 (b153) in Cubase 4.5.3 & Audacity 2.03 and the mousewheel doesn't work there either. Generally, plugins work the same in FL as they do in Cubase, on my system :)

Using Win7 Ult 64bit.

I can't save presets anymore - just installed the latest Beta on my studio machine (Mac Pro OSX 10.6.8), whatever I try, I can't save to User Bank nor to any other preset folder. I double checked all permissions to no avail. Please help...

Sampleconstruct wrote:I can't save presets anymore - just installed the latest Beta on my studio machine (Mac Pro OSX 10.6.8), whatever I try, I can't save to User Bank nor to any other preset folder. I double checked all permissions to no avail. Please help...
I can't even save a preset to the desktop, nothing happens....

Sampleconstruct wrote:I can't save presets anymore - just installed the latest Beta on my studio machine (Mac Pro OSX 10.6.8), whatever I try, I can't save to User Bank nor to any other preset folder. I double checked all permissions to no avail. Please help...
I too notice this behaviour. I think I mentioned it in a previous post.

Needs fixing. Otherwise it's time to revert to the original...

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
I too notice this behaviour. I think I mentioned it in a previous post.

Needs fixing. Otherwise it's time to revert to the original...
Ahh, ok - maybe B2 is now a Reverb Rompler...

I have installed the 163 build of the B2 beta & had all sorts of problems (working with Ableton Live 8.4 b9 & jBridge for Mac). How do I re-install my serial number? B2 is just not accepting any data into the serial number field. I complete press enter & XXXXX are displayed again. Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong? Thanks,

......sorted! Please ignore last message.......no idea what I was doing wrong, just looking forward to using B2!

evertonfan wrote:I have installed the 163 build of the B2 beta & had all sorts of problems (working with Ableton Live 8.4 b9 & jBridge for Mac). How do I re-install my serial number? B2 is just not accepting any data into the serial number field. I complete press enter & XXXXX are displayed again. Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong? Thanks,
Go to info pane press the enter button, then double click on first field, enter the serial number manually press return then move onto the next field, doubleclick enter digits and press return and on through to the the last data field after you press return here there will be a few second wait and then you should be on the way to B2 Nirvana..

...new beta later today. It fixes all known issues. It could be official release version depending on whether or not we can still squeeze in the desired preset browser enhancements or not.

New added plus of this version: we have figured out how to drastically increase load times. Plugin loading is almost instant now at least on my machine which uses a ssd as the system disk. This is down from about seven seconds. It feels very snappy. This is great for offline stereo editor hosts like sound forge etc where the plug gets closed and reloaded often.

Demo version of this build now available too.

More later...

We are now investigating AAX. Since the primary goal of all the work we have just done over the past 8-9 months has been OSX 64bit support, and since AAX is the way forward for 64-bit for Pro Tools users, we are considering making this update and all other future updates AAX-only for the PT community. Current versions will continue to function for the RTAS community. I am sure some RTAS users may not like this idea, so let's have a dialog. What are the objections, given that eventually AAX will completely replace RTAS?

The reason for this (likely) decision is that the RTAS SDK is built on rather old standards, where-as our new GUI/systems SDK is quite modernized, and making both play nicely seems to be a large amount of work that would be better spent supporting future/current platforms instead of ones which will be deprecated fairly soon...

Return to “Effects”