2CAudio B2: Full Body. Maximum Attitude.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
B2

TwoToneshuzz wrote: Everytime you buy a 2C product you get bonus points. So if you bought B2 then there should be some dinaro from that transaction..
Not all the time, but occasionally during promos like the current one yes..

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Couldn't download the update - too complicated. The cart seems to stop at continue
The only thing stopping you is a little check box where you have your bonus points. It has to be checked then you get moved onto the next step. Your bonus points don't get used though..
I didn't know I had any - where did they come from?
Everytime you buy a 2C product you get bonus points. So if you bought B2 then there should be some dinaro from that transaction..
It must have been B2 then as I don't recall seeing this when I bought Aether or the expansions.

Galbanum wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote: Everytime you buy a 2C product you get bonus points. So if you bought B2 then there should be some dinaro from that transaction..
Not all the time, but occasionally during promos like the current one yes..
Oh sorry I wasn't aware of it being only a time limited promo..

I'm very very pleased with B2 as I get to know it better btw..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

I find the File audplg.dylib on beta 4 the size is 6.4 mb
and on beta 3 it is 10.2 MB

I have a problem wit beta 3 when i do a offline bounds i ge a no sound on the file in logic
I replaced the audplg.dylib from beta 3 and the bounds is working fine
I keep the beta 4 AU and only use the Beta3 audplg.dylib
Logic Froze completely on a big song with the Beta 4 AU and Beta 3 audplg.dylib
On Beta 3 au Logic sumetimes Froze but no Error log
I'm using the lates Logic on OSX 10.8.2

cyphersuit wrote:I would love to demo B2 a second time. It is now reported stable on presonus studio one forum, so i might jump on the bandwagon as long as the price is 199. Is this possible?
Yes new demo will be available today or tomorrow.

Regarding our promo pricing that started in December: we kept it open until now for this reason. We want to allow OSX people to demo it in 64-bit hosts, as some people may have not even demoed it if they have already previously made the switch completely to 64-bit hosts. So here is what will happen:

1) We will offer a new B2 demo today or tomorrow.
2) $199.95 promo pricing on B2 will stay active until Feb 28, 2013.
3) Promo pricing on Aether, Breeze, and the Perfect Storm Bundle will stay active until 10 days after each of these products is available for 64-bit OSX.

So it's a great time to join our family or add to your collection...

(as mentioned, we are investigating AAX right now as well... more on that later once we have a better understanding of what exactly will be involved)

kohlhtor@me.com wrote:I find the File audplg.dylib on beta 4 the size is 6.4 mb
and on beta 3 it is 10.2 MB

I have a problem wit beta 3 when i do a offline bounds i ge a no sound on the file in logic
I believe kohlhtor is having the same problem I am in Logic...

The latest 64bit AU b4 will not bounce in offline mode... It produces silence or brief clicks and cracks..

Realtime bounces work fine...

The initial beta release worked fine in both offline and realtime bounces...

I tested this out a couple of times last night in two different projects and got the same results..

Therefore i think it is a bug that has somehow surfaced....

Copy the audplg.dylib from beta 3 and replace the beta4 file

kohlhtor@me.com wrote:Copy the audplg.dylib from beta 3 and replace the beta4 file
Indeed.. and as a workaround that does work but the issue needs to be fixed in the beta 4 hence the report...

Cheers!

New B2 beta 05 build 170.

64-bit/32-bit VST on Win. 32-bit RTAS on Win.
64-bit/32-bit AU & VST on OSX.

This beta fixes:

1) Problems with switching OS and interpolation modes that could result in muted outputs in bounces on OSX (and maybe Win?)

2) Problems with saving Author Name and Author Info preferences on the Info page.

Once again, there are now no remaining known issues. We appreciate all your help in pointing us to anything else that we may have missed. If you point it out now, it will be fixed immediately. Speak now...

Note this is only for AU & VST on OSX. If you need RTAS in addition to VST/AU, do NOT install this yet. This version is NOT compatible with the previous version RTAS shells. We are looking at AAX now to see how long it will take to add. We do NOT anticipate offering an RTAS version of B2 1.1.0 or any future versions of B2 or any other 2CAudio product. RTAS development will be suspended. It will be replaced with AAX. RTAS uses can continue with the current versions of our products and we will provide a special legacy version of the plug with a different ID so that you can install the old RTAS and the new versions concurrently if really necessary. This will be available on a per-request basis.
B2 1.1.0b05

0) Go HERE: http://www.galbanum.com/shop/product_in ... ucts_id=99

1) Select your desired OS format(s) from the drop down menu(s)

2) Add this update to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page

3) On the checkout page enter the following coupon code and click on Redeem:

B2_Update

This will change the price to $0.00. There is no cost and no payment info is required.
Windows users can simply run the installer and select UPDATE.

This is a MANUAL INSTALL for OSX users at the moment. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS VERY CAREFULLY:

First manually delete all of the following:

The B2 Audio Unit shell which is installed here: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
The B2 VST shell which is installed here: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
The B2 RTAS shell which is installed here: .../Library/Application Support/Digidesign/Plug-Ins/
The "B2" plug-in and resources folder found in ".../Library/Application Support/2C-Audio/"

Next:
Move "2C-B2.component" from the new beta download to: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
Move "2C-B2.vst" from the new beta download to: .../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
Move "B2" folder from the new beta download to: ".../Library/Application Support/2C-Audio/"

User Presets are stored here:

.../Application Support/2C-Audio/B2/Presets/Full/User/
.../Application Support/2C-Audio/B2/Presets/Engine/User/
.../Application Support/2C-Audio/B2/Presets/Dynamics/User/

If you have made any, copy them somewhere else first, and then put them back into this location after you put in the new version folders.
Note when "ordering" the update in the web store: if you have a Rewards Points balance, after you apply the coupon, check to apply your Rewards Points balance. The order total should be $0.0, and your Reward Points balance will not be effected, but there is a little minor bug/annoyance in the web store that makes this necessary at the moment. working on this.

Galbanum wrote: Yes new demo will be available today or tomorrow.
Demo is just waiting on the green light from everyone who tests the full version... if no issues are found, demo can be released immediately...

Another note: B2 1.1.0 and all subsequent products and updates no longer support Windows XP. We can offer special builds of these products for Win XP on a per-request basis, but they are not officially supported and we can not troubleshoot in any way as we no longer have Windows XP to test on. This is in line with most current version host applications. If you still use Windows XP for some reason, you might consider sticking with the current/previous generation of our products until you switch to Windows 7/8.

Just wanted to confirm that the mousewheel now works correctly with the latest beta, thanks for listening :D

Hope you remember to add it to Breeze and Aether (and the upcoming product) ;)

edit: Haha, really snappy this thing. Aether = 3 sec to load. B2 is almost instantaneous. Woohoo :D

I have the lastest build 170 1.1.05b.

In Numerology (32 bit) I'm getting very adutible digital noise like loud zipper noise when I move the value knobs that means it can't be tweaked in any realtime playback situation.

Will check Logic 32 and 64 bit to see if the problem also appears there..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:I have the lastest build 170 1.1.05b.

In Numerology (32 bit) I'm getting very adutible digital noise like loud zipper noise when I move the value knobs that means it can't be tweaked in any realtime playback situation.

I had that with the very first demo version in Studio One...
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:
TwoToneshuzz wrote:I have the lastest build 170 1.1.05b.

I had that with the very first demo version in Studio One...
But that's by design, many controls can't be tweaked in real time without producing noises and artifacts. Only some of them can be tweaked without producing noises, like EQ cutoffs and Reverb length.

Return to “Effects”