Tone2 BiFilter2 free with CM magazine.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, you would have to be registered, if you own the plug-in now, then just register it with them and join their forums, then you can ask if/when it's going to happen.

Off the top of my head I think it was Saurus and Gladiator that went 64bit AU recently, and I think ElectraX is going as well, so the others should get there eventually, but you'd need official word from Tone2 :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Bought latest issue and thanks to Tone2 for such a great plug-in. :)

bought the zino issue and downloaded bifilter. A No-brainer for 4,80€.
Also some plugs from the cm studio are great.

I love Bifilter and Warmverb but if you check the forums it's been years with no feature requests added or updates ro filters etc - I kinda assumed they were both abandonware.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

That doesn't make them bad though... they just are what they are. Both still get a massive amount of workout in my productions :shrug:
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:That doesn't make them bad though... they just are what they are. Both still get a massive amount of workout in my productions :shrug:
I didn't say they were bad. I said it was unlikely Bifilter would get updated, quite clearly in reply to questions of whether it would eventually be 64bit.

Iirc there are 64bit installers for pc at least
Finally!

Yes, there is 64bit for pc. Don't care about Mac that much. :)

re_mute wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:That doesn't make them bad though... they just are what they are. Both still get a massive amount of workout in my productions :shrug:
I didn't say they were bad. I said it was unlikely Bifilter would get updated, quite clearly in reply to questions of whether it would eventually be 64bit.
Considering it's not been long since they started updating things to 64bit AU, then i'd just say use some patience for now. And as for them being abandonware, that's hardly the case, as there is still support for both plug-ins.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

re_mute wrote:
Ye, but that was my point. Currently they just are what they are :D
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:
re_mute wrote:
:roll:

re_mute wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:
re_mute wrote:
:P
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:
re_mute wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:
re_mute wrote:
:P
:party:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

as a long time bifilter owner.
bifilter was updated several times,it is working rock solid,there is no need to update if this plugin is working fine.
only slightly issue is a "gui lag" on win 7 when the mouse rest too long on a knob this could be fixed.

I can't make an account on Zinio, why? :S

"There was a database error while registering your new account."

:(

Also, i wanted to ask, how the installation is? Just placing the dll into the VST folder? Or there is any kind of registration or serial number?

I have the old free version of bifilter, but i would like to have this new one for that price, just 4,06 Euro is bargain.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Effects”