Tone2 BiFilter2 free with CM magazine.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IrionDaRonin wrote:I can't make an account on Zinio, why? :S

"There was a database error while registering your new account."

:(

Also, i wanted to ask, how the installation is? Just placing the dll into the VST folder? Or there is any kind of registration or serial number?

I have the old free version of bifilter, but i would like to have this new one for that price, just 4,06 Euro is bargain.

Thanks in advance.
For PC there's two installers, one for 32-bit and one for 64-bit (obviously). The "ReadMe" instructs you what to do if your DAW asks for a serial. Just a matter of finding a dat file (included in the download) and copying it into the appropriate folder. No idea about Mac.

Did you try again to register with Zinio? Might have been temporary or some strange glitch that won't happen again. Then there's always e-mailing support if it perists, I think it's globalhelp (at) zinio.com for all countries, given the global part of the adress..

t3toooo wrote:as a long time bifilter owner.
bifilter was updated several times,it is working rock solid,there is no need to update if this plugin is working fine.
only slightly issue is a "gui lag" on win 7 when the mouse rest too long on a knob this could be fixed.
Except if you are Mac/64 bit, as has already been mentioned.

Ok, finally i could make an account and buy the thing.

EDITED:

Everything done... My God, what a mess.

Thanks in advance.
Have a good day :)

samsam wrote:
t3toooo wrote:as a long time bifilter owner.
bifilter was updated several times,it is working rock solid,there is no need to update if this plugin is working fine.
only slightly issue is a "gui lag" on win 7 when the mouse rest too long on a knob this could be fixed.
Except if you are Mac/64 bit, as has already been mentioned.

yes,noo,yes,of course...noo but...:hihi:

the last update was just some months back so why should it now be "abandonware"?
also there are plenty of users that bought bifilter before.:P
what mac user could do is to "tread" tone2 softly,maybe he's reading this post too.
i'm just sayin'. :wink:

this is a really good filter and it would be sad if tone2 would announce the ending of support this way.
in other words,that would piss off many users.

I wonder if this will be included in all CM issues from now on or just in this one.

extremely good filter plugin!
www.xpulse.co.uk - EDM sample packs

Thanks for the post, Resonator63!

You can find ordering details for the mag at http://bit.ly/cmmag182

And here's a video running through some of what BiFilter2 can do :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ooqgdWbvk

Lee du-Caine
Editor
Computer Music

standalone wrote:I wonder if this will be included in all CM issues from now on or just in this one.
It's just for CM182!

Lee CM wrote:
standalone wrote:I wonder if this will be included in all CM issues from now on or just in this one.
It's just for CM182!
Thanks!

There's a problem registering BiFilter2 on some Windows installs - it may ask for a serial code.

Here's the fix to get it working:

http://www.musicradar.com/computermusic ... ion-558304

Thanks, Lee. I just ran into this problem and found this thread through a google search. :hihi:

I cannot seem to get the Zinio Reader 4 to work so i can download my magazine... anyone know whats up? i have installed Adobe Air and the Zinio Reader 4, but it still tells me i need the zinio reader 4.

windows 7 64 bit

vaisnava wrote:I cannot seem to get the Zinio Reader 4 to work so i can download my magazine... anyone know whats up? i have installed Adobe Air and the Zinio Reader 4, but it still tells me i need the zinio reader 4.

windows 7 64 bit

And if you search online there are about a billion people in your position, including me.

I can only use it on my phone. So if you have Zinio on your Android or Iphone, give it a try there. Personally, I don't enjoy reading the mag on my phone, I just use it so I can get the cover disc software.

Would love to able to read the mag on my computer. Zinio seems like a bit of a mess. I also used their help section and re-installed it in a different way, but I can't use it at all.

I just wanted to get the Free BiFilter... :P

vaisnava wrote:I cannot seem to get the Zinio Reader 4 to work so i can download my magazine... anyone know whats up? i have installed Adobe Air and the Zinio Reader 4, but it still tells me i need the zinio reader 4.

windows 7 64 bit

This isn't really the thread for us (as we are now burying the original tip on this thread) however, try firefox.

If you already have the reader installed, then go to your start menu and type in 'zinio' to search for it. If you really have it installed, it should show in the list of found, installed applications. Then open it and login to your zinio account. It should begin downloading your magazines. If it doesn't, close the reader and open it again.

Return to “Effects”