ik multimedia support wont help - can you? [RESOLVED]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ttoz wrote:Peter is a really great guy yes, very very helpful. And Obik too of course. I have said it before and i totally give IK too much shit myself, so i am guilty, but the guys that run the forum PR are amazing and i think we sometimes forget they are only a small part of IK and we should cut them some slack sometimes :)
Well, yes - to be honest I was wondering if you had an endless amount of fiber and a huge fan into which you could fling said crap with incredible aim toward IK but it is all taken in stride here. You know I'm a ttoz fan too, and understand where you were and are coming from. You've been (mostly) constructive so I'm calling it a no-fault on all counts and again you know we're cool - past, present, future.

We are a small part of IK but like in my previous response I have to stress that we're trying our best to implement more internal improvements to allow certain gears to spin better together as part of the whole. You can see that my team, Tech Support, and I.T. did pretty well with this, and we'll do our best to keep that ball rolling.

...all while still flinching when we walk past ttoz. I think he clicks the crap-flinging fan on here and there watch us squirm. Not really, though I still can't convince him to buy White 2A (yet).

Peter, i get what you are saying but when you say "you" i hope you really didn't mean just "me",

I feel really bad now..

i don't know if you've noticed but i have made a very conscious effort since the topic about 2 months ago to basically not sling shit on you guys at all, and if i have had something negative to say i have said it with tact.

I hope that's been noticed, and now i really do feel bad.

No hard feelings i hope.. if you were me and realised how long i struggled to get sampletank working properly over like 8 years, i promise you would have been annoyed too. ! :hihi:

ttoz wrote:Peter, i get what you are saying but when you say "you" i hope you really didn't mean just "me",

I feel really bad now..

i don't know if you've noticed but i have made a very conscious effort since the topic about 2 months ago to basically not sling shit on you guys at all, and if i have had something negative to say i have said it with tact.

No hard feelings i hope.. if you were me and realised how long i struggled to get sampletank working properly over like 8 years, i promise you would have been annoyed too. ! :hihi:
No need to feel bad, mate. You haven't slung a thing for a long while. You are very constructive, and tactful as you point out. Absolutely ZERO hard feelings. I'm having a bit of fun overall here, that was a super cheeky response from me.

We're cool. And yes I'd be annoyed too. If I can help resolve the SampleTank issue, let me know. There are no credits available to resolve that one though (yet? hmmm) so Santa Pete can't visit. But I can see what we can do there.

Oh no i just realised the fan shit comment WAS meant for me particularly :cry:

Oh well.

Fair enough, especially earlier on in KVR times.. true 'dat...

But no more, promise.

The reason i haven't bought the LA2a yet is i know there will be a group buy or super special just after i do, i pretty much made it clear many, many a time that that has happened to me every single time with IK, every single time. If i could white and black and t racks deluxe for the group buy price i would do it now. Oh, and don't forget to tell them to add a wet dry for the black sometime this century. Finally, the pultec thing is still annoying me and still not fixed.. and i'd LOVE a pultec.. so.... FIX IT! :mad:

there you go, a bit of shit, but nicely :hihi:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
ttoz wrote:Peter, i get what you are saying but when you say "you" i hope you really didn't mean just "me",

I feel really bad now..

No need to feel bad, mate. You haven't slung a thing for a long while. You are very constructive, and tactful as you point out. Absolutely ZERO hard feelings. I'm having a bit of fun overall here, that was a super cheeky response from me.

We're cool. And yes I'd be annoyed too. If I can help resolve the SampleTank issue, let me know. There are no credits available to resolve that one though (yet? hmmm) so Santa Pete can't visit. But I can see what we can do there.

credits? i still have 2 registered sampletanks in there even though i sold one LOL, and about $800 of unsellable banks, so... when it is 64 bit, we will fire the old thing up again. honestly, now with this 64 bit thing, i am really strict anyway, no bridge or 32 bits.. so i wait 6 more months.. no biggie :)

LA2A...mmm
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I feel really bad now..

We've noticed the difference. No hard feelings at all. :) We actually appreciate people who have real conversation to share, just like other forum members do.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Maybe the topic title should be edited by the OP?
Cheers

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: a huge fan into which you could fling said crap with incredible aim toward IK
Please let me know when there's a group buy on these. I'm in.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: a huge fan into which you could fling said crap with incredible aim toward IK
You need another one? ;) I kid.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
LOL. You do always have witty comebacks Peter ;) 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
LOL. You do always have witty comebacks Peter ;) 8)
Maybe we'll have a Group Buy on those... Let's take it to 4 for 1!!! Throw in two fans for Mushy! Thank you, I'm here all week. Tip your waiters and waitresses.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Hi, I saw the thread and walked over to support (I'm actually in the US office this week). Apparently something happened to your ticket and I (and support) apologize and they should be getting back to you shortly if they haven't already. Sorry to see that your ticket fell through the cracks.
Looks like my support ticket fell thru the same crack. Ticket #553368 - 18 days old as of today and no response. Different issue.

Any chance someone at IK could respond?

Thanks.

Yes, I've passed the information and you should be hearing from someone as soon as possible.

Thx Peter. Just got a response now.

Thanks for that.

Return to “Effects”