waves black Friday sale???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, waves has a special out right now, you can buy the H EQ for 99 dollars. I am seriously considering buying it however, if better deals come around for a Black Friday sale I don't want to pay more now than wait a few Weeks. there's any of you all know if Waves has a Black Friday sale? if they do a sale is it any good?

Thanks for the input.
:D
--Sound Comes First--

Yes they usually have big sales at the end of the year. Will you be able to get H EQ for less than $99? Maybe or maybe not.

Waves H-EQ is a great plug-in. I'd snatch it up for $99 as I gladly paid full price. It gets uses on every one of my mixes.

Dolese wrote:Hey guys, waves has a special out right now, you can buy the H EQ for 99 dollars. I am seriously considering buying it however, if better deals come around for a Black Friday sale I don't want to pay more now than wait a few Weeks. there's any of you all know if Waves has a Black Friday sale? if they do a sale is it any good?

Thanks for the input.
:D
http://www.wavesuniverse.com has it for less than that.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Thanks for the heads up re_mute. 84.99 with the $100 voucher, (that still eludes me on how it works off of percentages) but good to know, looks like I'll have a me a new eq in my arsenal.

Thanks for the input guys.
--Sound Comes First--

The H-EQ sale goes through November, so you might want to wait until Black Friday and see if there is a better deal. They had some excellent deals on Black Friday last year, so if it was my choice, I'd be patient and just wait and see. Worst-case, you'll get the same deal, but you'll just have to wait a few weeks.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Valid point cryo, now to be patient haha.
--Sound Comes First--

twoifbysea wrote:Yes they usually have big sales at the end of the year. Will you be able to get H EQ for less than $99? Maybe or maybe not.
Plus now you can get $100 credit when you purchase the H EQ. Keep in mind the credit usually has to be used in a few purchases, not one.
(I fell for that one already).
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

We fully expect Waves to have a Black Friday sale, but have not received confirmation yet. I concur that waiting to see what the new sale entails is normally the best course of action.

If you want to know about any Waves' sales, including Black Friday, you can sign up for our mailing list: Waves Universe Mailing List

Wait for Cyber-Monday instead.

why would "waves universe" have waves plugins for less than waves' site ?

we are talking about Waves the plugin makers in israel, right ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco wrote:why would "waves universe" have waves plugins for less than waves' site ?

It is common that some online shops do better deals than the software company itself. Softube is another example.

Waves Universe are allowed to do special prices.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

realmarco wrote:why would "waves universe" have waves plugins for less than waves' site ?

Because retailers are almost always cheaper than buying direct. It's true of just about everything too, not just software.

If you look around on sites like Waves Universe, Plugin Discounts, and Audio Deluxe, you'd be surprised at the deals you can find. Especially with the more boutique companies.

The sites may require you to register to see the prices, but it's worth it. Shop around Marco.

Waves Universe is an authorized discount seller including Waves. If you want to buy any Waves plugins, Waves Universe has them cheaper. Bought heaps of stuff from Waves Universe.
Cowbells!

oh, wasnt aware of that.

for a minute there i wasnt sure if it was legit
or some cheap S-E knock-offs(get at me bro)
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Effects”