waves black Friday sale???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

realmarco wrote:oh, wasnt aware of that.

for a minute there i wasnt sure if it was legit
or some cheap S-E knock-offs(get at me bro)

oh my gosh, you have been a member here since 2001 and you did not know this? really?!?! :shock: Retail stores are almost always cheaper than directly from the company.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

realmarco wrote:why would "waves universe" have waves plugins for less than waves' site ?

we are talking about Waves the plugin makers in israel, right ?
I do all my waves purchases at waves universe. They are the best most comprehensive waves retailer around.

TheoM wrote:
realmarco wrote:why would "waves universe" have waves plugins for less than waves' site ?

we are talking about Waves the plugin makers in israel, right ?
I do all my waves purchases at waves universe. They are the best most comprehensive waves retailer around.
me too
Finally!

I cant imagine there prices will be lower then they are now.

Gents, thanks for all the kind words. We don't advertise, so these comments are very helpful in getting the word out.

We believe their prices will be significantly lower, especially for Native products. They just put a sign on their site saying 3 days left until Black Friday sale. That is confirmation that they are planning something.

aldrichgo4 wrote:They just put a sign on their site saying 3 days left until Black Friday sale. That is confirmation that they are planning something.
Saw that earlier!
OK guys, get your wish lists ready before teh weekend! :D
Didn't bought any Waves products yet, but been visiting their website pretty often in the past year or so. ;)

ATS wrote:
realmarco wrote:oh, wasnt aware of that.

for a minute there i wasnt sure if it was legit
or some cheap S-E knock-offs(get at me bro)

oh my gosh, you have been a member here since 2001 and you did not know this? really?!?! :shock: Retail stores are almost always cheaper than directly from the company.

yes i was here during the first wave of VST, though never been fan of software Effect processing. though things have changed a little since 24 bit recording
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Any idea what plug-ins will be on sale on Friday?

I just bought the Waves Vocal Rider Native at Dontcrack last week for a tricky mix i was working on.

I took advantage of their 10% off coupon they have going until the end of the year.

Does anyone know?

I'm wondering what I'd even buy tbh. I've tried most wave plugs and there isn't anything on my mind from them.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:I'm wondering what I'd even buy tbh. I've tried most wave plugs and there isn't anything on my mind from them.
V-series

H-series

Puigtech

SSL series

!!!!! :D

Been using the Renaissance EQ and Compressor for years now.

They've always served me well.

There is a lot of choice in the product line.

They have much more competition now, but sonically the ones I use are great tools.

If you get a great deal, there're worth it.

tehlord wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:I'm wondering what I'd even buy tbh. I've tried most wave plugs and there isn't anything on my mind from them.
V-series

H-series

Puigtech

SSL series

!!!!! :D
Okay yes V-series was pretty good. I also really liked the API Eq's.

Infact I do remember thinking how different and how much easier my mixing would be with those Eq's from V series and API.

Lets see how cheap these are, I have a feeling most really good deals will be on their cheaper stuff but here's hoping I am wrong.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

One retailer got this out early, which I think is the BF deal. Their prices aren't discounted over Waves specifically, though I think they have a 10% facebook thing that may or may not apply. Anyway, I'll just skip who it is since we can weigh the different dealers as they roll out:
40% OFF both Native and TDM Waves software titles this holiday weekend...

As if 40% wasn't enough then check out these select titles for up to an 80% savings!

L1 Native: $29
TrueVerb Native: $29
Musician's 2 Native: $59
Bass Rider Native: $69
L2 UltraMaximizer Native: $79
Maserati Signature Series Native: $99
Aphex Exciter Native: $99
NPP: $119
L3 MultiMaximizer Native: $149
Silver Native: $199
Gold Native: $399
Platinum Native: $599
Diamond Native: $999
Horizon Native: $1499
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

antithesist wrote:One retailer got this out early, which I think is the BF deal. Their prices aren't discounted over Waves specifically, though I think they have a 10% facebook thing that may or may not apply. Anyway, I'll just skip who it is since we can weigh the different dealers as they roll out:
40% OFF both Native and TDM Waves software titles this holiday weekend...

As if 40% wasn't enough then check out these select titles for up to an 80% savings!

L1 Native: $29
TrueVerb Native: $29
Musician's 2 Native: $59
Bass Rider Native: $69
L2 UltraMaximizer Native: $79
Maserati Signature Series Native: $99
Aphex Exciter Native: $99
NPP: $119
L3 MultiMaximizer Native: $149
Silver Native: $199
Gold Native: $399
Platinum Native: $599
Diamond Native: $999
Horizon Native: $1499
So we think tomorrow WU are going to have better deals than this?
L1 at that price is pretty cool.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Effects”