TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can we please have an installer with an option of what to install? e.g. if i don't want digidesign and VST x86, i just want x64 VST - but i still get stuck with those and have to input paths for them. that would be very nice!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Hey wavesfactory, got more plugins planned? :)
:hug:

Just purchased this, haven't got a link, any idea's?

bobbybland wrote:Just purchased this, haven't got a link, any idea's?
check your spam box :-) it did end up in spam for me.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:
bobbybland wrote:Just purchased this, haven't got a link, any idea's?
check your spam box :-) it did end up in spam for me.
Thanks got it now! :D

New demo:

http://soundcloud.com/wavesfactory/trac ... ix-song-by

TrackSpacer inserted on: Bass (SideChain: Kick) - Guitars (SideChain: Snare) - Keyboards (SideChain: Guitar).

I want to buy this. It sounds like it would be quite useful when mixing on a deadline. I also want to support wavesfactory since their sample libraries are amazing and incredibly generously priced. I am curious if there is a solid timeline for the vst3 version since doing the sidechain workaround in cubase is a pain especially if you just want to effect a single track.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:I want to buy this. It sounds like it would be quite useful when mixing on a deadline. I also want to support wavesfactory since their sample libraries are amazing and incredibly generously priced. I am curious if there is a solid timeline for the vst3 version since doing the sidechain workaround in cubase is a pain especially if you just want to effect a single track.
Although VST3 version will be made, there's not a solid timeline. There will be an AAX version too.

Could you consider adding automation for the high/low-pass filters please? :)

Crackbaby wrote:Could you consider adding automation for the high/low-pass filters please? :)
Yes!

GREAT JOB! Digg'n this plugin so far. I personally would LOVE to see mid/side processing on this baby if possible! Having a dickens of a time trying to setup my own mid/side for this in logic (want it to dip the guitars when the vocal sings, but only in the middle).

will probably buy it anyway but want to demo it some more. BTW, thank you for the GREAT demo! Works fine, the voice is not loud enough that its annoying (which I find drop outs ore white noise to be) but is still enough that people cant use the plugin without paying for it. :)
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Wait...there seems to be no way to automat this plugin?! Thats a deal breaker for me, as I need to adjust how much "track spacing" is taking place depending on the different parts of the song! Please tell me this is coming in an update, and soon?! How are you guys able to even use this plugin without automation? :?

Again. GREAT PLUGING!! Love the concept, love what it does, I just hope these additions like automation are not difficult to add and will actually materialize. If so, I'll be hitting the buy button for sure!
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

The main knob is automatable, but the low/highpass is not. I would think it's an easy fix but then again im no programming wiz.

wavesfactory wrote:New demo:

http://soundcloud.com/wavesfactory/trac ... ix-song-by

TrackSpacer inserted on: Bass (SideChain: Kick) - Guitars (SideChain: Snare) - Keyboards (SideChain: Guitar).
nice :)

dw

Still enjoying the demo, tempted.
no sig

Return to “Effects”