TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmmm I just found the thread in the Xils forum and it was a stuck note off sequencer problem in Sonar. Sorry not Studio one.

" However, there's a more recent patch for Sonar X1 (X1d), which fixes the stuck notes problem. The reason why I was still running X1c, is that X1d has a problem when fast bouncing tracks with certain tempo based plug-ins. Not a problem with audible bouncing, though. So it's smooth sailing with the latest X1 patch and the 64-bit version of polyKB II for now. "

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

If this is definitely going to go VST3 I might take the intro offer.

What is your re-sale policy by the way?

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Elevayta plug is much better, much cheaper and very, very simple.
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

I like this plugin. I just think even the intro price is a little steep.
no sig

Tapehead wrote:Elevayta plug is much better, much cheaper and very, very simple.
, and much more Windowsy.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Tapehead wrote:Elevayta plug is much better, much cheaper and very, very simple.
"much better" - please quantify and qualify!

/Joachim

Just demo and you'll see why it's better...

Selfik wrote:Just demo and you'll see why it's better...
As may be obvious from my post above, I'm on Mac and not interested in a Windows solution at this time.

Just claiming that something is 'better' has no merit.

/Joachim

Yeah I agree...too bad it doesn't support mac...
No news from elevayta on their forum...anyone knows are they still in game?

is elevayta plug native x64? if not, i don't see how it's better :-) they do the same thing otherwise.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

There was 2 problems:

1. Full version didn't install the 64 bit version, now it's fixed and I'll send a download link for all customers.

2. Demo version didn't allow sidechain when using the 64 bit version. Now it's fixed too and can be downloaded here: http://plugins.wavesfactory.com/TrackSpacer_Demo.zip

Sorry for the delay and for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience :)

I'm curious to know what would you think that it's a fair price for TrackSpacer. We are really concerned about our prices (our sample libraries are €9.95), so this is really a serious issue for us.

25€ for an intro...50€ full...max
Installer still not fixed...controls still crazy...will check on my other computer, I know I'm not mad ;)
Last edited by Selfik on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selfik wrote:25€ for an intro...50€ full...max
Sounds like a more reasonable ballpark figure. Just compare ToneBoosters' price levels - Reelbus: 15€, Barricade: 15€ - and they're excellent plug-ins! Valhalla's acclaimed Room and Übermod: 50 USD. And so on.

Also, it seems that you thought that TrackSpacer was one of a kind. Apparently it's not, at least not on Windows.

I think a less ambitious price level would be advisable.

Joachim
Last edited by Spitfire31 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selfik wrote:...controls still crazy...will check on my other computer, I know I'm not mad ;)
Perhaps a Windows quirk, or something with your particular system?

Controls are fine and snappy on Mac OS 10.6.8 and the fine control with Ctrl key pressed works well, too. Passes AU Val in DP7 (which can be finicky) and instantiates as expected.

/Joachim

I have over a hundred vst and all working perfectly...stable and clean...why this one behaves like this is beyond me :shrug:

Return to “Effects”