NI Update Transient Master & Vintage Compressors

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BERFAB wrote:
MFXxx wrote:Dam I love this company. Free licenses for all 3 comps + transient master :) lvoely and thank you NI

WHilst I've had these comps as plugins wrapped in GR5 finally they read my mind and met my wishes....STANDALONE VERSIONS HuRRRAH :) Theres some great settings and I love the VCs on individual drum and percussion sounds, my main use for these.

I love these and would I be correct in saying these are still softube?
Do current owners get the free licenses for the standalones? If so, how? I was just in my NI account and didn't see a way to get these.

Some guidance please....

Cheers
-B
You should have gotten an e-mail. I don't know if users of those specific plugs alone are eligible for the free update, but as a k8 ultimate owner I am, and indeed received an e-mail today with the serial numbers

BERFAB wrote: Do current owners get the free licenses for the standalones? If so, how? I was just in my NI account and didn't see a way to get these.

Some guidance please....

Cheers
-B
They should, I got an email this afternoon from NI with a link to download transient master and a serial number for the standalone version. I assume I just have it by owning komplete 8 since i never purchased it on its own. So id check any spam filters and what nots. I dont think it will show up in your account without registering it in the service center first though, so you probably need the email with the serial

I'm excited about this. I'm not running out to take advantage of it (though owning "komplete" they gave me the updated transient shaper today) but this and the fact that I don't have the plug inside a plug will have me take a closer look at the compressors than before.

I like the idea. I think it's a positive step in the right direction.

:dog: :bang: :x

What up with that TASTY TEMPTING price??????????? How does someone avoid GAS with that????????? :tantrum:

ezelkow1 wrote:
BERFAB wrote: Do current owners get the free licenses for the standalones? If so, how? I was just in my NI account and didn't see a way to get these.

Some guidance please....

Cheers
-B
They should, I got an email this afternoon from NI with a link to download transient master and a serial number for the standalone version. I assume I just have it by owning komplete 8 since i never purchased it on its own. So id check any spam filters and what nots. I dont think it will show up in your account without registering it in the service center first though, so you probably need the email with the serial
Got it. They sent it to an old email account.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

hibidy wrote::dog: :bang: :x

What up with that TASTY TEMPTING price??????????? How does someone avoid GAS with that????????? :tantrum:
Oh, so true.

But I just looked at all the compressors at my VST folder then opened my recent projects and found that out of a bunch of comps I already have I use only Glue, Molot, Blockfish and Reacomp, and decided I'd pass on that...

I'm trying the demos. Can't hurt..............or can it?????????? :scared:

hibidy wrote:I'm trying the demos. Can't hurt..............or can it?????????? :scared:
yes it can hurt your wallet these things are awesome. I am happy with my White 2A and Black 76 but these are really good. That 160 and Transient master have my attention.

meloco_go wrote: But I just looked at all the compressors at my VST folder then opened my recent projects and found that out of a bunch of comps I already have I use only Glue, Molot, Blockfish and Reacomp, and decided I'd pass on that...
These are all Softube though.

Damn you NI, DAMN you! :x

:hihi:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

KevWestBeats wrote:
hibidy wrote:I'm trying the demos. Can't hurt..............or can it?????????? :scared:
yes it can hurt your wallet these things are awesome. I am happy with my White 2A and Black 76 but these are really good. That 160 and Transient master have my attention.
I dunno, for drums, the 76 AND the 160 seem pretty sweet so far. BUT, I don't care what emu it is...........the la 2a thingy NEVER hits it with me. I don't care which one it is.........I never get it.

hibidy wrote:
KevWestBeats wrote:
I dunno, for drums, the 76 AND the 160 seem pretty sweet so far. BUT, I don't care what emu it is...........the la 2a thingy NEVER hits it with me. I don't care which one it is.........I never get it.
I love the simplicity of the LA2A its a great glue compressor and solid on drums, bass, vocals, and anything that needs to be clean but strong and sometimes punchy

KevWestBeats wrote:
hibidy wrote:
KevWestBeats wrote:
I love the simplicity of the LA2A its a great glue compressor and solid on drums, bass, vocals, and anything that needs to be clean but strong and sometimes punchy
Honestly, I think the LA-2A is everything but punchy.

It's a smooth leveler, that sounds almost transparent in the mix, whereas a 76 really gets noticed in comparison.

So, again, an LA-2A is more about rounding stuff and evening the levels that making things punchy IMHO.

sockofgold wrote:Also worth noting the Classic Compressors collection is 50% off until Nov. 25! It's showing a price of $114 for me now.
Just when I was trying not to buy anything....

meloco_go wrote:
hibidy wrote::dog: :bang: :x

Oh, so true.

But I just looked at all the compressors at my VST folder then opened my recent projects and found that out of a bunch of comps I already have I use only Glue, Molot, Blockfish and Reacomp, and decided I'd pass on that...
The Transient Master plug gave me GAS bigtime. It's CPU efficient enough, and sounds better than the SPL transient plugin (by far in my opinion). I've been running my 808 through it for the last hour and a half... YAY envelopes :P

Do they still click the same as before? Not interested :lol:

Return to “Effects”