TSE R47 v1.0 Win/OSX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OH F#CK YEAH!! Been waiting for this since you first teased it at guitar modeling forum!! Thanks!! I have an '84 RAT can't wait to A/B it with that and Mokafix's "The Bat".

Cheers.....CL :oops:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

sinkmusic wrote:Nice plugin, it sounds good, i love to have a stereo RAT !:D
But indeed the CPU use is very high
Will try to optimize it further for the next version, just have get some feedback on the differences between the real pedal and the plugin first :P

Anyway, I'm glad people enjoy it so far :)

hibrasil wrote:great! nice to see IPlug being put to good use! Are you going to make TS808 for mac too?
Eventually yes:P I like your wdl-ol framework, so I'll be stickin with it for a while :)

Thanks ! Will try it soon :D

Your 808 is my fav overdrive plug and i use X40 and X50 too :wink:

I already feel the vibe :love:

Awesome plugin man, yeah there is considerable CPU hit.

the sound is good and i think it is musical distortion and not at all harsh digital clipping.
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Wow, I'm really impressed with this plug-in!
Works even better then CamelPhat for my bass.
What is the most astonishing for me that there are x64 bit VST versions either for PC and MAC! :love:

I'm using MAC and PC at the same time and when I open Cubase project created on PC on MAC this plug-in doesn't load. That is probably because of different Plug-In ID of OSX and PC versions.
Can you please fix it, since all plug-ins I use perfectly open in my process PC<->MAC

Please! :help:

Nasty and sweet at the same time -- or either. What more could you ask for? Folks, it doesn't get better than this. 5/5 devils (devils 'cause it's a rock box)!
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

!!!

I wouldn't sacrifice ANY cpu efficiency if it meant worse sound quality. This sounds awesome, keep it that way!

Supreme stuff, thanks man!
no sig

Ok, I fixed my ID issue.
I took MAC's VST id for PC plug-in and it works perfect!

Thank you I look forward to try this

Thank You!
You definitively can call it a good RAT emulation. Sounds awesome with my TB-303!!!

Man this proco emulation is amazing.... It sounds incredible on bass. That would be awesome if he did a Big Muff as well.

Return to “Effects”