Waves OneKnob Louder FREE from Nov. 23 - Nov. 26: Expired.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

grimwalker wrote:then - bah - no freebie. And now I have to contact them?
suit yourself, but with the amount of letters you used to complain about it, you would've sent a message to support@waves like 10 times - you'd lose nothing.

Copy and paste this: Waves - where's my knob?! Simples! :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

"Sorry sir, but if it's not in Your pants, our support can not help You" :hihi:

And more seriously, they replied suprisingly fast and registered it on my account for me. Maybe their support is not as bad as people say. :P
Moo...

Ok. I went through the 15 easy steps for registering offline but at the final step the license center can't see my license file on my usb stick. Any ideas how to get it to work properly?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Ok. I went through the 15 easy steps for registering offline but at the final step the license center can't see my license file on my usb stick. Any ideas how to get it to work properly?
I had a License Center problem too and Waves support fixed it. You have one year of free support with this plugin. It took them a couple of days to reply.

standalone wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Ok. I went through the 15 easy steps for registering offline but at the final step the license center can't see my license file on my usb stick. Any ideas how to get it to work properly?
I had a License Center problem too and Waves support fixed it. You have one year of free support with this plugin. It took them a couple of days to reply.
Thanks. I'll contact them ...

grimwalker wrote:"Sorry sir, but if it's not in Your pants, our support can not help You" :hihi:

And more seriously, they replied suprisingly fast and registered it on my account for me. Maybe their support is not as bad as people say. :P
Waves do make you more virile though. :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

ffs, this damned thing stopped working again. I give up, uninstall in progress.

thank you Waves for giving this for free so learned not to buy anything from you as long as u use this stupid shell dll system.

I never installed mine. I had ren bass for a long time w/o issues.

Still working fine here... :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Effects”