Waves OneKnob Louder FREE from Nov. 23 - Nov. 26: Expired.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yep I got another different 'sale' email today. Still no s/n or dl link.

Cant wait to hear some high quality Waves brand clipping. :roll:
ImageImageImageImage

hehe... some people aren't content even when they get freebies...
we live in good times!

Hey Waves has two more of my email addresses, which they used immediately, and I have none of their freebies.
They are getting one over on me, atm. :P
ImageImageImageImage

GeorgeZ wrote:... got it, can't get it to show up in FL10.6 (I know about the waves + FL issues.. got it sussed for other waves pluggies) or in Sonar X1d... ior demo of Reaper 4.x... Meh, cbf spending any more time on getting it to go.
I managed to get it working by removing from my system all waveshell 32bit dll files (leaving only 64 bit versions of vst2 and vst3 shell and 64 bit version of the plugins in Waves folder [they are easily recognizable]) then both Renoise x64 and Studio One 2 managed to scan it correctly (vst2 in the first one and vst3 in the latter) and the Louder plugin itself stoped crashing.

This way of installing it made me realize I would never buy anything from them - too much hassle, and the shells seem to be quite buggy so too many possible problems.

Cheers mate, I'll give it a go.
Eternitysound VST Banks

I think Louder knob will come in very handy seeing as FG-X is not compatible with mixes as large as 3GB. That's if One Knob Louder is better than Live 8's limiter.

I do like to put a loudness maximiser on sometimes when I want to play really really loud. Four hours later still no serial for One Knob Louder.

Oh and hello, not posted on here in years.

Well after much persistence, I managed to purchase the Gold and One Knobs deal.

Everything shows fine in Soundforge... zero Waves plugins in Renoise :/

Have rescanned. Hmmm. Any ideas.

No idea.. This Louder plugin doesn't load in Orion either.. the Shell does but its a single default knob :lol: gui and it doesn't effect the audio in any form.

In Reaper it loads properly however.

odd.

arrakeen wrote:Oh and hello, not posted on here in years.

Well after much persistence, I managed to purchase the Gold and One Knobs deal.

Everything shows fine in Soundforge... zero Waves plugins in Renoise :/

Have rescanned. Hmmm. Any ideas.
At least the Waves demos I've tried worked fine with Renoise (TransX and Renassaince Bass). Have you tried running Renoise as administrator? Could be the reason they worked, since I have it in admin mode thanks to IK plugins that require it.

DELETED

Heh, missed this. Thank GeorgeZ, Now I have TWO waves products :D

audiovet wrote:Did some of you still not receive it? I haven't yet.
Me neither :(

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

My email says "servers are slammed be patient"

I don't know when it will get here, whenever is good enough.

Just another case of a company shooting themselves in the foot by giving away a "freebie" that requires you to jump through hoops just download and "authorize" it...... :roll:

I've lost interest in it...and Waves plugins in general. Good promotion Waves. Give the marketing department a raise.... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I already have renbass so I don't care.

Return to “Effects”