Waves OneKnob Louder FREE from Nov. 23 - Nov. 26: Expired.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a free plug. Use it, don't use it. Try and have fun with this :)

Some people really want to use it but can't. It's true, this is dragging on and on.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Promotions like this should be really thought-through. I think for many people for whom this was the first contact with Waves' software, it may as well be last. I was considering some purchases during the sale, but decided not to buy anything from them after seeing how their software engineering quality can't match the well known sound quality.

For the One Knob Louder - after more testing, it's really average at most. It tends to overdrive my kicks easily when inserted on drum bus and generally struggle with the low end. For a plugin with just one control, you have to really use it with care.

Btw - I have three serials for it now, two unused ;) still, I should get four :D

A.M. Gold wrote:Some people really want to use it but can't. It's true, this is dragging on and on.
Yep, just checked again and I still don't have the email.

robojam wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:Some people really want to use it but can't. It's true, this is dragging on and on.
Yep, just checked again and I still don't have the email.
Same here

:(

Well it just got weirder - I just got an email from Waves with my serial number. The email says that my serial number is:
Pending
Then the email describes how I can register the product with the serial...

robojam wrote:Well it just got weirder - I just got an email from Waves with my serial number. The email says that my serial number is:
Pending
that just means they will be sending it to you later. i was sent an email like that and a day or two later they sent me the serial.

updog wrote:
robojam wrote:Well it just got weirder - I just got an email from Waves with my serial number. The email says that my serial number is:
Pending
that just means they will be sending it to you later. i was sent an email like that and a day or two later they sent me the serial.
That's what I assumed, but it's now 3 days after the offer closed...

robojam wrote:
updog wrote:
Pending
That's what I assumed, but it's now 3 days after the offer closed...
when I ordered mine I got an email saying it would take up to 48 hours...that was 11/23...I got the serial number on 11/26...it's odd Mike, that's for sure. :?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:when I ordered mine I got an email saying it would take up to 48 hours...that was 11/23...I got the serial number on 11/26...it's odd Mike, that's for sure. :?
Yep. My assumption is that they underestimated their ability to handle this by a long way, which is very surprising for a larger company.

I think really my frustration (and that of others) is that rather than put their efforts into fixing this, they put them into sending sales emails to those people still waiting. It's just ass backwards if you ask me and not going to make anyone happy about it. :shrug:

But think of the poor servers!!
Theyre burning up! :troll:

Imagine Waves IT guy.
Been sleeping on a cot in the server room for a week.
His wife is pissed.
His kid is on drugs.
He cant even afford to buy the Waves plugs.
He still hasnt gotten his email for OneKnob.... :hihi:
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:He still hasnt gotten his email for OneKnob.... :hihi:
:lol:
Eternitysound VST Banks

So....I just got another email with my serial number, and the serial number is......

....Pending

I also got my serial number... but can't find the installer on the website -- is that the one that includes a whole bundle of effects?... :?
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

You have to install wivo, go to register plugin on the waves site, enter it and then open the license manager and select the check boxes for the plugin and your system on the right then click send licenses. Then you have to do the secret dance.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Effects”