Sknote "C165a" vca compressor with saturating limiter and sidechain - Available NOW

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which apologies? :)

Seriously, more time higher prices less development. It is a nice flying here :D

Its only as much hassle as you perceive.
I bought a plug, it didnt do what I wanted and I got a full refund.
Its a choice, I wont buy ilok protected plugs, my loss :?

Personally, Id like SKnote to stay boutique and under the radar but for Quinto's sake Id like them to be a huge success.

If youre afraid to lay down 30 bucks, find another hobby or stick to freeware
Amazon: why not use an alternative

kvaca wrote:
penguinfromdeep wrote:No demo available but you can get a refund if you don't like the plug-in.…
so now I understand why so little interest about these plugs...like previous poster stated...
sorry-I lost my interest,too,no matter how good they are or how low the price is /or what refund policy/...there is simply NO apologies for no demo policy and if the dev dont want to gain more interest its his decission but its pure nonsense to write here that "SKnote is undeservedly under the radar" :(
It's the considered business model of SKnote not to provide demos but to give a no questions asked refund if the plug doesn't live up to your expectations.

I've bought virtually all of Quinto's plug-ins on that condition and I haven't asked for a refund once.

The decision not to buy is yours, of course, but your inflexible attitude also means that you miss out on some of the grooviest, stunning value-for-money audio tools around.

Good riddance! :P

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Its only as much hassle as you perceive.
I bought a plug, it didnt do what I wanted and I got a full refund.
pure nonsense-full refund is simply never possible,at least in the country I live,so w.out demo its not worth a hassle actually
VariKusBrainZ wrote: If youre afraid to lay down 30 bucks, find another hobby or stick to freeware
you are simply rude here-not a good choice if you working for Quinto or not

I understand how no-demo sounds absolutely irritating at first, I agree.

The point is: providing a demo means offering full support to everyone downloads it, and we are so few, that's just impossible. Just look how I'm the only one talking online!

Boutique is good. No marketing needs, no huge expenses, no expensive and useless endorsements.

The "under the radar" sensation itself is a (no) marketing result!! :)

Hey no offense taken here, be good! :)

No refund possible? How's it possible? We always take care to make the customer get back the full amount.

E.g. sometimes an issue arises with an installation. The customer wants to keep the software and try everything possible to get it working (yes, we do custom compiles for things like Mac ppc).
Time passes, paypal refund timer expires, we decide we must refund it. A new transaction is done, no matter what paypal says.

P.S. hey, nobody is working for us here in this forum!! :)
Last edited by quintosardo on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What Quinto needs is automatic system of sending the copies of the instrument ala Cytomic (I think Cytomic also uses personalized builds for the plug-ins) ;) Still waiting mine ..
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Yes, I don't want to set a new timer but they should activate it next week

quintosardo wrote:I understand how no-demo sounds absolutely irritating at first, I agree.

The point is: providing a demo means offering full support to everyone downloads it, and we are so few, that's just impossible. Just look how I'm the only one talking online!
another bad point-who told you I expect full support using demo?? actually the opposite is my usuall experience-I have a lot of problems with various demos but I have almost NEVER received nor answer /apart from automat/ nor any solution from any dev...but I CAN live with it,or simply can look elsewhere...
quintosardo wrote: Boutique is good. No marketing needs, no huge expenses, no expensive and useless endorsements.

The "under the radar" sensation itself is a (no) marketing result!! :)
I understand,no problem with it...but personally I would not expect too much interest from non-boutique people :)

You should see how much interaction is needed to keep instances running around!

quintosardo wrote: No refund possible? How's it possible? We always take care to make the customer get back the full amount.
but you forgot to consider some things: 1.not everybody lives in euro paying country 2.not everybody got paypal, etc etc...these are only some of major examples of the additional costs which simply are never refunded and it doesnt matter how pricey or cheap the plugin actually is...

Yes, I know!
That's why I don't like the coin machine concept that much.
We've arranged solutions every time it was possible. You can imagine how a happy user is important.

But again: I understand how the no-demo concept sounds bad!

quintosardo wrote:You should see how much interaction is needed to keep instances running around!
exactly :D

Im sorry to say it again,but lots of interactions are actually needed only becouse of missing demo-hope you got it now

No I meant that if 1000 copies are downloaded at least 20 mails arrive ;)

A friend decided to have some fun on a dance master 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubs63TVfZQk

Return to “Effects”