Studio Devil Virtual Tube Preamp

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Endor-8o8 wrote:
Tp3 wrote:It's almost Automn... will there be a sale (similar to the wonderful summer sale that I somehow missed) to "warm" up our up-and-coming cold nights ?... maybe "Auto(mn) Gain-Reaction" ? :)
Great price at AudioDeluxe...
Hey, thanks...

Unfortunately it's far from SD's summer 2013 sale. I'll wait for the next one...

Whatever happened to version 2?? I have not seen any info for a long time. Is it still being developed?

Regards,

sunny_j wrote:Whatever happened to version 2?? I have not seen any info for a long time. Is it still being developed?

Regards,
I would love to have a dry/wet knob for this plug in the next update...

.. and I'm looking forward to the dual-tube possibility within one instance. Wasn't that being explored as a possibility?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:.. and I'm looking forward to the dual-tube possibility within one instance. Wasn't that being explored as a possibility?
I think it is, as part of the beta.

Just wanted to give a heads-up :

Anyone interested, head over to JRRSHOP. and buy. nuff said.

bmanic wrote:.. and I'm looking forward to the dual-tube possibility within one instance. Wasn't that being explored as a possibility?
I have a beta of Studio Devil VTP v1.1 with the "2 stages" options.

Sounds great, darker, grittier.

But I don't know when it's gonna be released officially.

There were some "high peaks" problems, like upon inserting on a track, a "crack" peaking at +55dBFS happened for instance.

Where is the developer ?

I've bought it yesterday but haven't heard from him... :(

i hope he's OK as i'm eagerly anticipating both the updated VTP and the new amp simulations that were supposed to come some time in the near future...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I emailed Studio Devil in mid November regarding the updated version/beta of VTP, their response:

I'm sorry, but the beta version of VTP 1.1 is no longer available.
We are in the process of working on the release.

It will be a free update to all VTP1.0 users.
We plan to release it in early 2014.
Keep a look out for it!

Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus.

We are hard at work on some amazing new stuff...which we plan to showcase at the upcoming NAMM show in January...sorry that VTP development has been moving slowly...but I plan to push a release for early 2014 with two stages and AAX compatibility...mainly, AAX has slowed us down, and also trying to clean up pops and clicks that the two-stage design introduces in the beta...hopefully, we'll have something soon.

Meanwhile, in the spirit of Christmas and the Holidays, we have a nice sale going on...if any of you were holding out, now's a good time to get some Devil in your studio! :)

Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to everyone!

here's the news on the sale:

This winter holiday season, make sure to grab a great deal on the world's best tube modeling from Studio Devil...

Bass Amp Pro - $69 (normally $99, you save $30!!!)

Virtual Tube Preamp - $79 (normally $129, you save $50!!!)Image

Amp Modeler Pro - $89 (normally $149, you save $60!!!)

Act now!!!
Sale ends December 31st!!!
Marc Gallo, Ph.D.
Studio Devil Virtual Tube Amplification
www.studiodevil.com
"Desire Analog...Embrace Digital!"

Glad to know you're hard at work on new stuff too besides porting and updating current plugins!!!

Can't wait to see/hear all that.

I'd like to buy Studio Devil Virtual Tube Preamp but I can't pay more than $79. :(

I guess I have to wait 'til another sale...
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

What's gong on with VTP 2stage ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:What's gong on with VTP 2stage ?
+1

Any news concerning the famous update of the VTP ?

hibidy wrote:What is studio devil's resale policy?
That's what I would like to know too. I sent Studio Devil support e-mail about two months ago but still no answer... :shrug:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Return to “Effects”