iZotope Trash 2 Edge Expansion Pack - opinions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so I'm going to purchase Trash 2 here shortly (AudioDeluxe is the best deal, right?) but I was wondering if I should add iZotope Trash 2 Edge Expansion Pack to the order? Listening to their demo clips I dont think so, but would love some actual user opinions as its so hard to judge and entire expansion pack on four 30 second clips!
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

I'm digging up this old unanswered thread. Any fans of this Expansion Pack? I'm mulling it over, but wondering if there's any real love out there. Thanks...

bump as I see these are on sale again and have peaked my interest. Though I still cannot find any substantial demos or walk through videos so I'll probably end up passing yet again.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

I bought the two expansions 2 weeks ago before the deal, and I realy like the new sounds.
they also add some cool lofi / bitcrush sounds for synths

I love the Classic Textures expansion pack. I find them far more quickly usable than a lot of the presets.

I was wondering about these expansion packs... What I've been able to do to my low end with Trash2 alone had been AWESOME!!! I can only imagine what those expansion packs can do. I will make sure to put the purchase of the on the to-do list ASAP.
DJ brimLo

DJ | Artist | Producer

DJbrimLo wrote:I was wondering about these expansion packs... What I've been able to do to my low end with Trash2 alone had been AWESOME!!! I can only imagine what those expansion packs can do. I will make sure to put the purchase of the on the to-do list ASAP.
I think they are free nowadays, aren't?

They're listed under free add-ons, but no download link like the others.

You have to login to your iZotope account, then the Expansion Packs should be available to you under the Trash 2 Expansions tab.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

They're actually included in the latest installers.

e@rs wrote:They're actually included in the latest installers.
Even better, yet.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Just installed the trial on my laptop. Unfortunately I was wrong. The expansion packs don't come included in Trash 2 installers. Sorry for the misinformation, my bad.

Still no download links even when logged in. I don't see any way of getting these. Maybe my Trash 2 license doesn't include these.

I got them by asking iZotope via email.

Return to “Effects”