Vengeance Producer Suite - Essential Effects Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can t find info about the intro price date limit?

Bought them and did not expect too much, as this seemed to be a product squeezed in before the delayed release of their new sampler. But man was i wrong, those effects are light on the cpu and amazingly good. Gonna put some old plugins from Waves to rest now.
Finally!

elipsis1 wrote:cypher, Check the compressor plugin, do your meters in the middle show up incorrectly? On my screen they are off center.

I have the whole Mastering Suite, everything. I must say I do love all the products. Especially Metrum (evil grin) :)

So although I do see some bugs with this latest release of essential FX, Overall I'm pleased and am sure that they will fix it.

I don't have any issues with their older plugins at all.

:)
Compressor plugin on mine does show up a little off center but not by much...

Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

There is a new update. I believe this should fix it.
Finally!

cant see one unique. nothing what i need.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:cant see one unique. nothing what i need.
"im replying just to tell you I dont need this stuff"

wow, good job "murnau" why dont you go make a movie about dracula but without the rights so you have to call it Nosferatu lol...
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

@midnight wrote:
"im replying just to tell you I dont need this stuff"

wow, good job "murnau" why dont you go make a movie about dracula but without the rights so you have to call it Nosferatu lol...
no. i'm replying just to tell you that this plugins are not unique AND therfor i dont need it.

ps. you get the central character in my movie hence your nick and look.
:lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

why even bother at all?

you're just a shadow, creeping up a staircase.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

@midnight wrote:why even bother at all?

you're just a shadow, creeping up a staircase.
and you are in the wrong forum. go over to "midnight creeps". :lol:

trimph1 wrote:
elipsis1 wrote:cypher, Check the compressor plugin, do your meters in the middle show up incorrectly? On my screen they are off center.

I have the whole Mastering Suite, everything. I must say I do love all the products. Especially Metrum (evil grin) :)

So although I do see some bugs with this latest release of essential FX, Overall I'm pleased and am sure that they will fix it.

I don't have any issues with their older plugins at all.

Compressor plugin on mine does show up a little off center but not by much...

having the latest version installed, i can not see this.
Finally!

thing about dongles is that they dont require you to buy a dongle from a specific company.

when i installed my waves plugins i could take any old USB flash-drive and turn it into a dongle
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

they are essentials. but they are astonishingly good. presets are killer as always. they are my new go to standard effects. well at least 80% of em.
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:
they are essentials. but they are astonishingly good. presets are killer as always. they are my new go to standard effects. well at least 80% of em.
yeah, i have enough essential. it was only they were advertised as unique and i couldn't find the unique ones. :lol:

back to sleep, sun is coming up slowly..

Interested but i guess i have far to much stuff as it is. :help:
no sig

cyphersuit wrote:
Really looking into these as I was going to pick up a bunch of the pluggin alliance efx... Vengence just has that sound..

Are there any of the plugin alliance deals that you would also add to this pack?

Return to “Effects”