TesslaPRO mkII

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not gonna lie... I'd like a NeoGeo Pocket version to saturate on the go.

Messed around with it a little more today getting used to exactly what each mode adds. A lot of diversity here all in all. I wonder just what's going to fill in those other slots. Not really sure what to say... I need to spend more time tinkering with this thing today ;P

Thanks again for another great release, bootsie! I own Slate Digital's VCC/VTM but it's always nice to have more tools to try out.

Also I must have been sleeping under a rock. BootEQ has been supporting sample rates over 48 kHz for over a year and a half. I guess I'll finally take that one for a spin too. :-)

Compyfox wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:
realmarco wrote:why no Mac AU version ?
It's getting obsessionnal :hihi:
No, it's getting annoying. The username subtitle is pretty well fitting actually.

realmarco - stop posting in every thread that you want MAC versions. Fund the developers of SynthMaker to go MAC, and you will(!) get MAC versions.

Then observe to whatever happens first: Mac version for SynthMaker, or APPLE ultimately dropping the MAC with their ongoing OS upgrade nonsense and drop of Intel chips in favor for ARM. Which is bad for both current Mac users and developers alike.

But the MAC platform is more superior indeed. :roll:

:dog:
After all these years (and years and years) shouldn't Mac people be used to having access to less software by now? :hihi:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Fantastic plugin! I thought my kicks were warm enough, but now i see that they were cold as my EX.

Congrats Bootsy with another favorite!

Igro wrote:Fantastic plugin! I thought my kicks were warm enough, but now i see that they were cold as my EX.
Ouch! :D
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

Igro wrote:Fantastic plugin! I thought my kicks were warm enough, but now i see that they were cold as my EX.
"Thank you, but now I'm warm enough to stand your cold kicks..." :P

I'm starting to sip the Kool-Aid as far as putting as this thing on mixes. Tube mode, a bit of bass enhance, enough drive to push the needle half red. 8)

I think it would be a cool idea if bootsie made master & slave versions of this plugin. So you could control all instances with one master.
However, not sure if that would be possible with SM...
cheers

Thank you, bootsie!

Another tool for marvellous colouring of tracks ... great!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

I loved TesslaSE when I got it a few months ago. Looking forward to trying out TesslaPro mkII!

s_t wrote:I think it would be a cool idea if bootsie made master & slave versions of this plugin. So you could control all instances with one master.
However, not sure if that would be possible with SM...
cheers
SM, which is now Flowstone,
has been updated with a programming language, Ruby.
It's possible with this to send information between instances of
a plug I think. Another way is writing to a text file.

I am quite sure this can be done with a bit of Ruby tinkering.

SM, which is now Flowstone,
has been updated with a programming language, Ruby.
It's possible with this to send information between instances of
a plug I think. Another way is writing to a text file.

I am quite sure this can be done with a bit of Ruby tinkering.
crosstalk across multiple audio channels like sknote stripbus... nice :)

Thank you, Bootsie for a really great warming plug-in. I was surprised to see a different models we can choose from. An absolutely great touch. Your plugins are my go-tos.

Cheers!

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

thermal wrote:crosstalk across multiple audio channels like sknote stripbus... nice :)
No, SKnote's StripBus does not do "crosstalk" across multiple audio channels. It analyses the channel signals and adjusts according to overloaded peaks (recognized from analysis). Else this would be more than revolutionary.

Regarding Flowstone.
IIRC, bootsie is writing custom code in C and only uses SM as shell for the GUI. Since Flowstone is fairly new, it's not known if the "RUBY" engine can use C++ code or you can only utilize Ruby. And then it's still now known what's happening in terms of crossplatform releases.

Also, the license is considerably more expensive.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:
thermal wrote:crosstalk across multiple audio channels like sknote stripbus... nice :)
No, SKnote's StripBus does not do "crosstalk" across multiple audio channels. It analyses the channel signals and adjusts according to overloaded peaks (recognized from analysis). Else this would be more than revolutionary.

tbh I have no idea what you mean to say here - but just to make sure:

Sknote Strip offers "crosstalk" across all loaded instances, wherever you load them in your host.

So if you e.g. load two instances (with both crosstalk enabled and both set to the same "desk"), one of them on a track called "vocals" and the other one on a track called "guitar", then you'll have a bit of guitar (how much depends on the crosstalk-setting) on the vocals-track and a bit of vocals on the guitar-track. "Revolutionary"? Yes, I think you could say that.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”