TesslaPRO mkII

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Already announced in April this year and with several delays, the TesslaPRO mkII version is finally available! Based on stateful saturation algorithms, it features an internal expandable 'color model' architecture and right from the start five different models are already included being three different 'console style' models plus one generic 'tube stage' and a 'tape warmth' saturation model.

It also introduces advanced DSP processing which is designed to have it applied across the entire mixing stage by featuring zero latency processing and further optimized assembler coding yielding a ~40% lower CPU footprint compared to its predecessor. Its very unique transient control appears further improved, vibrant 2nd order harmonic generation was added and better support for gainstaging is included now.

More and detailed information is included in the manual addendum.

TesslaPRO mkII is a Windows x32 freeware release for VST compatible applications and you can grab your copy via the download page on my Blog.

Please support me during the KVR Developer Challenge 2012 and vote for ThrillseekerXTC!
Last edited by bootsie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
follow me on Image

coole sache

Damn, I'll be at my sister's place in Hamburg until tuesday !!!

Can't wait to get back in Paris already, to test this :D.

DELETED

Sweet!

maxxxter wrote:F**K YEAH!

:love:
thats one way of putting it but I concur too, density mark3 is as good as the puigtec 670 except the analog circuitry noise is different but the dynamics are incredibly similar, and its free and thats no shit cos I watched someone hand test them side by side, but waves kicks arse for true authenticity when it comes to hardware emulations, but bootsies are a freeware mans dream come true :)

I and a lot of others consider the waves puigtec emulations (JJP Legends) the best software compressor clone ever done of a vintage compressor of yesteryear that speaks for itself when it comes to status as "one of the best ever made", the IK one I believe is slowed down a bit on time constant one because of the opto comp red one that is also in a league of its own, it pisses even the FET comp of softube if you ask me and that is saying something, but thats just me thinking out loud so please dont get upset anyone, Ive also read many articles on the things because I made it a personal study of vintage compressors for a few years because I knew nothing to start with.
Last edited by X2 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Can't wait to get this !!!! :D

X2 wrote:

thats one way of putting it but I concur too, density mark3 is as good as the puigtec 670 except the analog circuitry noise is different but the dynamics are incredibly similar, and its free and thats no shit cos I watched someone hand test them side by side, but waves kicks arse for true authenticity when it comes to hardware emulations, but bootsies are a freeware mans dream come true :)

I and a lot of others consider the waves puigtec emulations (JJP Legends) the best software compressor clone ever done of a vintage compressor of yesteryear that speaks for itself when it comes to status as "one of the best ever made", the IK one I believe is slowed down a bit on time constant one because of the opto comp red one that is also in a league of its own, it pisses even the FET comp of softube if you ask me and that is saying something, but thats just me thinking out loud so please dont get upset anyone, Ive also read many articles on the things because I made it a personal study of vintage compressors for a few years because I knew nothing to start with.
Bear it mind that we're not talking about a compressor here, but a multi-algorithms transient enhancer and saturation plugin.
Last edited by K-Slash on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great news, can't wait to check it out! :)

K-Slash wrote:
X2 wrote:

Bear it mind that we're not talking about a compressor hear, but a multi-algorithms transient enhancements and saturation plugin.
yeah, just couldnt contain myself about the others bootsie plugins that deservea mention too :hihi:

X2 wrote:yeah, just couldnt contain myself about the others bootsie plugins that deservea mention too :hihi:
I hear ya :D.

bootsie wrote:Already announced in April this year and with several delays, the TesslaPRO mkII version is finally coming by the end of this week! Based on stateful saturation algorithms, it features an internal expandable 'color model' architecture and right from the start five different models are already included being three different 'console style' models plus one generic 'tube stage' and a 'tape warmth' saturation model. It also introduces advanced DSP processing which is designed to have it applied across the entire mixing stage by featuring zero latency processing and further optimized assembler coding yielding a ~40% lower CPU footprint compared to its predecessor. Its very unique transient control appears further improved, vibrant 2nd order harmonic generation was added and better support for gainstaging is included now.

stay tuned!
( o )( o )
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

sweet lord! but no x64 I assume?

Tehnik wrote:sweet lord! but no x64 I assume?
He stated officially that they will be ported as soon as then new framework is considered stable by users.

See here : http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/201 ... he-scenes/

thanks, didnt know that! thats is a great news, i'd love to try betas or even alphas :)

Return to “Effects”