Plugin Alliance Christmas calendar

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ariston wrote:Been demoing TwinTube. Funny thing is, when I STOP playback, the CPU usage spikes like hell. Anyone else get this? Using Ableton 8.3.

I'm really starting to like this thing, I prefer it to the BX-Saturator and even the new Studio Devil preamp. Hope there's some sort of fix for this, because it'll pop up on the calendar any day now.
I am not having that problem, but I'm on a Mac, might be PC only.

The customer support is slow and email responses are inconsistant. I have a confirmed show stopping bug for DSM V2 in LIve on a Mac, but haven't gotten any feedback on whether or not the fix will be timely.

on that note, in the past few months I've bought quite a few plugs from plugin alliance, and they are pretty much my go to's at this time.

regarding Twin Tube vs Studio Devil VTM, I actually bought VTM because it made all my drums and synths sound so much better. Twin Tube might be even better, I love how I can boost the harmonics and change a sound to better fix a mix. As soon as Twin Tube rolls up on the Advent Calendar I'm going to snatch it up.

My GAS this month is of the charts, but the things I've been able to pick up are taking my mixes to the next level. I think these recent plugins are really pushing the bar in a big way.

dw

Fallen to Maag EQ4 finally...

One by one I keep stacking up more and more PA plugs. Love them all.

softska wrote:Fallen to Maag EQ4 finally...

One by one I keep stacking up more and more PA plugs. Love them all.
maag is on every one of my vocal channels.

dw

dusted william wrote: My GAS this month is of the charts
:hug:

I didn't even check if these were transferable yet......

hibidy wrote:I didn't even check if these were transferable yet......
I think they are with a 25 dollar fee.

dw

I can live with that.

dusted william wrote:
ariston wrote: but the things I've been able to pick up are taking my mixes to the next level. I think these recent plugins are really pushing the bar in a big way.
:tu:

Ok, I absolutely HATE this so far (xl) :lol:

Now, I'll dig deeper and see if maybe I'm doing something wrong but so far it's grainy, funky and just generally bad sounding.

hibidy wrote:Ok, I absolutely HATE this so far (xl) :lol:

Now, I'll dig deeper and see if maybe I'm doing something wrong but so far it's grainy, funky and just generally bad sounding.
I agree.

dw

dusted william wrote:

I agree.

dw
Good, then that's enough for me to uninstall it and try something else :D

I had ozone 4. I ended up selling it on one of my manic "I've got too much shit" sprees thinking I'll buy 5 later when I need it. I'll just concentrate more on mixing and worry about this stuff later. Money saved! :hyper:

hibidy wrote:
dusted william wrote:

I agree.

dw
Good, then that's enough for me to uninstall it and try something else :D

I had ozone 4. I ended up selling it on one of my manic "I've got too much shit" sprees thinking I'll buy 5 later when I need it. I'll just concentrate more on mixing and worry about this stuff later. Money saved! :hyper:
I'm in on Twin Tube for sure!

Plugin Alliance Elysia Mpressor: $89 (list price: $199)
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/xmasc.html?door=11

sonicpowa wrote:Plugin Alliance Elysia Mpressor: $89 (list price: $199)
no brainer! It's great on drums, and so much more.

dw

sonicpowa wrote:Plugin Alliance Elysia Mpressor: $89 (list price: $199)
OH MY SWEET BABY JEESUS COME TO DADDY!!11
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Return to “Effects”