Plugin Alliance Christmas calendar

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cryophonik wrote:If, like me, you missed out or passed on the Maag EQ deal, Plugin Alliance is selling the plugin version for $99 in honor of the hardware version winning the Resolution 2012 Award for Best EQ. Just enter the code below at checkout:

maageq4499xmas
felou wrote:Thanks to ya'll.
Especially to cryophonik.
No problem!
And I felt pressured when it was on sale.........:tantrum:

Update on Character: Had 4 instances on a track, no noticeable cpu hit, not one hiccup and wow - just wow!
It took some wrangling to keep the synth from clipping, but it's good to go.
(Now if I can just finish it..)

I was sceptical after reading what this thing does (snake oil came to mind), but the reviews I've found suggest that it does exactly what it says. For $69, no less. Tempting!

ariston wrote:I was sceptical after reading what this thing does (snake oil came to mind), but the reviews I've found suggest that it does exactly what it says. For $69, no less. Tempting!
It's all snake oil!

hibidy wrote:
cryophonik wrote:...Maag EQ...
And I felt pressured when it was on sale.........:tantrum:
Me too. I feel like I'm being water-boarded by sales this year. :help:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

hibidy wrote:
ariston wrote:I was sceptical after reading what this thing does (snake oil came to mind), but the reviews I've found suggest that it does exactly what it says. For $69, no less. Tempting!
It's all snake oil!
Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!

Ok, it ain't so :D

hibidy wrote:Ok, it ain't so :D
'k, thanks, off to buy it then! 8) :help:

I wonder how good the bx xl v2 is? It's new so I doubt it will go on sale.

Hey, what about those freebeeis! I don't have much use for the m/s one but the cleansweep is a dandy little tool.

SPL Passeq $111 !! (list price: $249)

That thing better sound great because it's the most confusing layout I've ever seen :x

SPL passeq is unparalleled in high end boosting. I have compared it to everything on the market including maag eq and it's just STUNNING.

Do not miss this guys :)

You'll be happy.

hibidy wrote:I wonder how good the bx xl v2 is? It's new so I doubt it will go on sale.
it will go on sale.. there's still half the month left...

the trick is to learn how to use it.. if you use it as a one band booster it is not match for Pro-L or even Barricade...

BUT.. if you selectively use the XL (inflator type thing) and match your mid side vossting carefully it can actually be very loud and clean.

if you are into mid side, it's the limiter to get.. i used to hate it mind you but i never really used it the way it was intended so my fault.. if you want a simple one band limiter.. get barricade or pro -L instead :)

Me too. I d/l the demo and wow. Gotta say I'm impressed. BX_Saturator is impressive too.

Return to “Effects”