What's up with Eiosis?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cryophonik wrote: Also, it says "Controller" on the front panel, so I would assume that it doesn't work as a standalone EQ.
Fabrice confirms in this video from NAMM 2014 that its being sold as just a software plugin. He also states that the hardware unit is a single prototype that he brought to NAMM to gauge opinion on it, would it be popular, how much would people be willing to pay for it etc.

So it seems there's no definite answer on whether the optional hardware controller will be mass produced yet, but he did also say that he'd hoped other plugin makers could make use of it, so it wouldn't be a controller thats exclusive to the AirEQ plugin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1WS0HMPw8
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

That thing is sexy. $1500-2000 is a bit steep for a dedicated EQ controller for my hobby studio, but it is cool.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I've got to say that AirEq is a beast and I love it.

Great for single channel, main buss and the tweakability on setups is extremely versatile.

The controller does have some appeal for those with the money when and if it gets released....be nice as a lixiry all round controller.

Return to “Effects”