What's up with Eiosis?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

I wonder if he has a perfume line as well.
Has anybody ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Is this..? Fabrice?? No! Can't be?!
Cowbells!

Got a word from Fabrice himself.

He is going to set up a FTP server so that you can download the old installers soon.

How soon ? Dunno, but shouldn't be that long.

I would enjoy the return of Eiosis cause I want to buy the AirEQ...

Endor-8o8 wrote:I would enjoy the return of Eiosis cause I want to buy the AirEQ...
I think you should be pleased with the upcoming announcement. Don't know more about it, but it seems like a revamp of AirEQ.

K-Slash wrote:Got a word from Fabrice himself.

He is going to set up a FTP server so that you can download the old installers soon.
So, 64-bit and AAX updates are probably out of the question then.

BTW, how did you get a hold of him? I want to sell my De-esser, but he never replies to my emails.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

K-Slash wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:I would enjoy the return of Eiosis cause I want to buy the AirEQ...
I think you should be pleased with the upcoming announcement. Don't know more about it, but it seems like a revamp of AirEQ.
I saw their new homepage but didn't see any annoucement ? Did I miss one ?

Endor-8o8 wrote:
K-Slash wrote:
I saw their new homepage but didn't see any annoucement ? Did I miss one ?
There's going to be an announcement at the Winter NAMM show in january.

cryophonik wrote:
K-Slash wrote:Got a word from Fabrice himself.

So, 64-bit and AAX updates are probably out of the question then.

BTW, how did you get a hold of him? I want to sell my De-esser, but he never replies to my emails.
Right now he has too many work to do with to finish Slate VBC, the new eiosis product and some others thing he can't discuss until announced.

The contact was more personal than professional, in the sense : not "user support".

If you ask me, I think he should get someone to deal with the support and administrative work, like selling licenses and transferring them etc.

No doubt it's planned.

After the NAMM and the relaunch of eiosis, every case should be considered with as much care as before.

Sorry for the ones that feel left alone :oops:.

K-Slash wrote: If you ask me, I think he should get someone to deal with the support and administrative work, like selling licenses and transferring them etc.
Yeah, I agree. He may be a brilliant coder, but his business/customer service skills are terrible. If you're going to take people's hard-earned money, you need to be responsive to their needs (e.g., reply to their customer support requests).
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

HunterKiller wrote:How does their vocoder: http://www.kvraudio.com/product/els_vocoder_by_eiosis compare to other ones?
It's really good IMO. If you're looking for something that actually sounds close to vintage analog vocoders there's really nothing else that comes as close.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

It's 12 months since I last had contact with Eiosys support and that was someone called Anthony.

He did say they were working on a Vocoder update for release in the Spring (which didn't materialize).
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Goseba wrote:It's 12 months since I last had contact with Eiosys support and that was someone called Anthony.

He did say they were working on a Vocoder update for release in the Spring (which didn't materialize).
Anthony works at Slate Digital now.

Seems like a transition period (long one, sure).

Return to “Effects”