T-RackS Custom Shop Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

5 new processors, a built-in Custom Shop, new bundles w/ special upgrade pricing, a free version and more!

IK Multimedia is pleased to introduce T-RackS Custom Shop, the latest version of IK's celebrated collection of professional mixing and mastering processors.

Watch the trailer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QJNE7-owYA

World-Class Mixing and Mastering Plug-Ins On Demand
Now T-RackS is even more powerful, with the new Custom Shop feature, which was originally introduced in our AmpliTube software. Custom Shop opens from within T-RackS, and lets you browse, audition, and purchase any processor in the T-RackS collection. It's like having a really cool vintage and cutting edge modern digital gear shop at your fingertips, 24/7.

Watch and explore T-RackS Custom Shop.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Tsr7gU5aw

Tailor Your Studio to Fit Your Personal Budget
Credit Packs for purchasing à la carte models in the Custom Shop, start as low as $19.99/€15.99, for 20 credits, and go up incrementally to $499.99/€399.99 for 1,000 credits. The cost for T-RackS processors inside the Custom Shop ranges from 40 to 120 Gear Credits each.

Once purchased, gear immediately shows up in your T-RackS software, fully activated and ready to go.

T-RackS CS is also available for FREE!
The free version includes two fully functional modules (classic EQ and metering), making it an unprecedented value on its own. It can be downloaded for free from the IK User Area upon registration.

Favorites Like Classik Studio Reverb, 5 Brand New Processors and More Inside Custom Shop
For those who prefer buying their gear individually, rather than in bundles, your favorite T-RackS gear can be bought à la carte in the Custom Shop, including the new Quad Series multiband processors, and British Channel, a meticulously modeled emulation of the channel strip from a famous British mixing desk. You'll also find updated versions of Black 76 and White 2A, 64-bit-capable Classik Studio Reverb modules, and the nine other dynamics and EQ processors in the current T-RackS lineup.

Watch and listen and notice the difference.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=33HCmFUsjIs

http://soundcloud.com/ikmultimedia/sets/trgrand

Buying in Bulk
T-RackS is also available in 4 versions to suit your mixing and mastering needs. Whether you're looking to tighten up individual sub-mixes, polish a mix for demo or master an entire album, there's a T-RackS version for you.

Excellent upgrades and offers are also available

Haven't tried this yet but I have a (probably stupid) question. I already have CSR, T-Racks Deluxe, White 2A and Black 76. How does installing this effect these - does the new T-Racks just install over the top of deluxe and will all my owned stuff appear as before and show as owned in the shop etc?

BRIAN?!

PM, NOW!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

dexterbella wrote:Haven't tried this yet but I have a (probably stupid) question. I already have CSR, T-Racks Deluxe, White 2A and Black 76. How does installing this effect these - does the new T-Racks just install over the top of deluxe and will all my owned stuff appear as before and show as owned in the shop etc?
If you already own them, they will automatically be available in T-RackS CS. They won't be overwritten. You'll need to "Restore My Gear" just like AmpliTube Custom Shop and the new versions will be downloaded to your VST plugins folder.

They can co-exist with the old versions.

Compyfox wrote:BRIAN?!

PM, NOW!
yeah, do what he says, beeyatch.

:roll:
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

Saw the screenshots - sorry but are we in flashy colors 90ies wonderland now?

And do you really think that multi band comps and limiters still have a use as soon as EBU R-128 is also used for music and not just postpro?

Seriously, the 119EUR (plus VAT) upgrade is a joke. But hey, at least there is an upgrade now. And I can get "Black" and "White" in the process. But I guess now it's also basically junk goods, like AT3 CS. Whatever.

But hey... we can use the credits from the most recent deal.

I need a faceplant emoticon, not just a facepalm one.

whyterabbyt wrote:yeah, do what he says, beeyatch.

:roll:
If you don't know what this is about, taste another nice cup of "STFU and ignore this spot".

Thanks for your patience.
Last edited by Compyfox on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote: If you already own them, they will automatically be available in T-RackS CS. They won't be overwritten. You'll need to "Restore My Gear" just like AmpliTube Custom Shop and the new versions will be downloaded to your VST plugins folder.

To avoid unnecessary duplication on my HD what about if I just go ahead and uninstall what I already have, install T-Racks CS and then restore my gear? Also are the CSR reverbs now 64bit when used as VST plugs?

There is also a new Amplitube Custom Shop 1.1 in which you can access the T-Racks gear. Why do I need to install the T-Racks Custom Shop 4.0 if I can use the 1.1 to try and buy gear?

Compyfox wrote:If you don't know what this is about, taste another nice cup of "STFU and ignore this spot".

Its about you thinking you're the most important person in the room again. Learn some f**king manners or GFY.
Last edited by whyterabbyt on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

It's possible to share credits between amplitube custom shop and t-racks custom shop?

Classik Studio Reverb will be 64 bit only inside T-Racks? Or there will be a update of current CSR to 64 bit too?

Brian - what are the changes/updates on the Black & White?

dexterbella wrote:
Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote: If you already own them, they will automatically be available in T-RackS CS. They won't be overwritten. You'll need to "Restore My Gear" just like AmpliTube Custom Shop and the new versions will be downloaded to your VST plugins folder.

To avoid unnecessary duplication on my HD what about if I just go ahead and uninstall what I already have, install T-Racks CS and then restore my gear? Also are the CSR reverbs now 64bit when used as VST plugs?
You will need to update your existing projects to load T-RackS CS models instead of T-RackS 3. Just save your presets then load them in new TRCS instances. Once you're all updated, you can uninstall T-RackS 3.

waltercruz wrote:It's possible to share credits between amplitube custom shop and t-racks custom shop?
Yes. Gear Credits are Gear Credits (we told you guys to stock up during the Gear Credits Group Buy ;) .)
The Custom Shop application is updated now with a T-RackS section.
Last edited by Brian @ IK Multimedia on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whyterabbyt wrote:
Compyfox wrote:If you don't know what this is about, taste another nice cup of "STFU and ignore this spot".

Its about you thinking you're the most important person in the room again. Learn some f**king manners or GFY.

Definitely says the right person. Good job. :tu:

BTW:
It's actually 80USD upgrade from TR3 Deluxe for me. But I can't use Jampoints yet again. Boo-ya.

And, there is also no upgrade for CSR Hall users. Well, maybe as soon as CSR CS is out. :shrug:

Oh and GearCredits are the sh*t - good job at dropping the regular sales and going for the GearCredit system only. Now I feel like being a XBox Live member again. Even more than before.

If only every company would do this. This would be a revolution! I'm all for scratch-of panels on plastic cards!
Last edited by Compyfox on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”