T-RackS Custom Shop Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have T rax 3.51 with the black and white processors, also have CSR 32bit but havent registered yet, how do i buy the british strip, just pay for it and download and authorize like the rest

waltercruz wrote:Classik Studio Reverb will be 64 bit only inside T-Racks? Or there will be a update of current CSR to 64 bit too?
+1
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Compyfox wrote:Definitely says the right person. Good job. :tu:
nicely incomprehensible retort.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

waltercruz wrote:Classik Studio Reverb will be 64 bit only inside T-Racks? Or there will be a update of current CSR to 64 bit too?
CSR users automatically get CSR inside of T-RackS CS. All T-RackS CS gear also includes a T-RackS Singles version (32 and 64-bit) which is downloaded through the Custom Shop.

So as a CSR user, you will get free 64-bit plugin updates plus have CSR inside of T-RackS, too.

i don't want to run the full-blown T-Racks just to get CSR 64-bit. does it have 64-bit VST version? Sorry, your last answer wasn't clear enough.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

kylen wrote:Brian - what are the changes/updates on the Black & White?
The much requested complete input/output transformer stages.
The difference is subtle, but also ultra-accurate to the full operation of both units.

I believe it is safe to say that we have reclaimed the mantle of the absolute MOST faithful model of these units. 8)

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:You will need to update your existing projects to load T-RackS CS models instead of T-RackS 3. Just save your presets then load them in new TRCS instances. Once you're all updated, you can uninstall T-RackS 3.
OK, thank you, that's pretty clear now.
Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:So as a CSR user, you will get free 64-bit plugin updates plus have CSR inside of T-RackS, too.
Nice one!

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:
kylen wrote:Brian - what are the changes/updates on the Black & White?
The much requested complete input/output transformer stages.
The difference is subtle, but also ultra-accurate to the full operation of both units.

I believe it is safe to say that we have reclaimed the mantle of the absolute MOST faithful model of these units. 8)
Yes - We The People have been hoping...thanks for delivering! 8)

Burillo wrote:i don't want to run the full-blown T-Racks just to get CSR 64-bit. does it have 64-bit VST version? Sorry, your last answer wasn't clear enough.
To get the 64-bit updates of your existing CSR plugin suite, simply download the FREE T-RackS CS installer that is waiting for you in your user area. Install TRCS. Launch the Custom Shop application. Go to the new T-RACKS page within Custom Shop. Click "Restore My Gear" from the GEAR menu.
Last edited by Brian @ IK Multimedia on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:
CSR users automatically get CSR inside of T-RackS CS. All T-RackS CS gear also includes a T-RackS Singles version (32 and 64-bit) which is downloaded through the Custom Shop.

So as a CSR user, you will get free 64-bit plugin updates plus have CSR inside of T-RackS, too.
Brian, I'm trying to download the VST plugins via the Custom Shop. It asks me if the install location is correct, I click yes...then I get a runtime error.

Please get installers for the VST plugins placed in the accounts of people who are eligible. Having to download VST plugins from the Custom Shop is not a good idea. I keep backups of all my installers, and this is an unnecessary step. I own CSR, I own the White 2A, I own the Black 76, I own T-Racks Deluxe. I should just have upgrades to CSR, the White 2A and Black 76 in my IK account as installers. Having to download updates via the Custom Shop to get working VST plugins is a little too "iTunes" for me.

This is compounded by the fact that the installer is failing (which of course it is - because you found something that wasn't broken, the installers/install process, and decided to fix them).

Woohoo!!!! This has that stupid credit system again which means i'm out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I buy lots of plugins. I want it to be easy, download, install, make music. this whole custom shop scared me away from the amplitude effects. it just seems complicated with credits, different prices, and all.

with those custom shops ik effectively lost me as a customer.

on the other hand i like what ni did when they started to sell guitar rig expansions as stand alone vsts. they tried the custom shop, failed and are now back on track.
Finally!

In the name of all that is holy: the GUI for the British Channel is a cartoonish abomination. :-o
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

MickGael wrote:In the name of all that is holy: the GUI for the British Channel is a cartoonish abomination. :-o
I think its the My Little Pony edition...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Let me just add, if the T-Racks CS installer itself contained the VST plugin .dll's and I had to activate the White 2A, Black 76, and CSR 64-bit VST plugins after the fact, it would have been a much better experience. I'm not sure who thought making the VST plugin DLL's only available through the CS was a good idea.

Also, what about people who buy CSR, Black 76 and White 2A today? Do they get VST pluing installers of the new versions? The old versions? Or are they sent a link to the Custom Shop and told to download through there?

As time goes on, things should get easier...not more difficult.

Return to “Effects”