T-RackS Custom Shop Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cyphersuit, the difference here between our approach and what others may have tried is that you get the T-RackS Singles plugins as well. The T-RackS Custom Shop really just continues the tradition of adding processors à la carte to the suite, which you have been able to do since the introduction of T-RackS Singles.

Buying via the Custom Shop with Gear Credits gives you several advantages. First, there are Credit Packs for all TRCS model price points, so you're just buy a pack equal to the cost of the model you want. But the advantage to Gear Credits here is that the price goes down the more credits you buy, which gives you a discount never before available to T-RackS Singles.

Another advantage is that with the Custom Shop, you won't need to install each new processor as you acquire them the way you had to with TR Singles. Instead, the Custom Shop keeps track of what you have in your account and automatically makes your models available, and easily downloads and installs them to your computer.

whyterabbyt wrote:
MickGael wrote:In the name of all that is holy: the GUI for the British Channel is a cartoonish abomination. :-o
I think its the My Little Pony edition...
:lol:
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Just couting the credits for new modules ( to users whoa already had t-racks deluxe)

120 credits - british channel
80 credits - quad comp
80 credits - quad limitter
80 credits - quad image
60 credits - de-esser
80 credits - black
80 credits - white

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Also, what about people who buy CSR, Black 76 and White 2A today? Do they get VST pluing installers of the new versions? The old versions? Or are they sent a link to the Custom Shop and told to download through there?
They would have both the old version, plus automatically have the new T-RackS CS versions for free, available inside the T-RackS CS shell and as individual plugins through "Restore My Gear."

MickGael wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
MickGael wrote:In the name of all that is holy: the GUI for the British Channel is a cartoonish abomination. :-o
I think its the My Little Pony edition...
:lol:
I have to agree - usually GUI's don't smack me in the face hard like this one...I can imagine someone finding me passed out in a chair with the BC staring me down... :shock:

Nice features though, but boy oh boy...

Just to make sure they don't go unnoticed in all the T-RackS CS excitement - ARC 2.0.1 and AmpliTube 3.9.1 update are also now available for those whom it may concern in their User Area.

Brian, i still hope a standalone installer for CSR 64-bit will be available... the installation procedure you described is kind of backwards :-)
Last edited by Burillo on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Edit.. unecessary rant.. IK are always good peoples..
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:
Burillo wrote:i don't want to run the full-blown T-Racks just to get CSR 64-bit. does it have 64-bit VST version? Sorry, your last answer wasn't clear enough.
To get the 64-bit updates of your existing CSR plugin suite, simply download the FREE T-RackS CS installer that is waiting for you in your user area. Install TRCS. Launch the Custom Shop application. Go to the new T-RACKS page within Custom Shop. Click "Restore My Gear" from the GEAR menu.
All that just to install 64bit CSR? Oh and add the hassle of installing on a non-internet 'puter, jesus, what happened to "simply" download and install?
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Does this make the Classic EQ license I was trying to sell worthless now? It looks like you are giving it away ??

Brian @ IK Multimedia wrote:
kylen wrote:Brian - what are the changes/updates on the Black & White?
The much requested complete input/output transformer stages.
The difference is subtle, but also ultra-accurate to the full operation of both units.

I believe it is safe to say that we have reclaimed the mantle of the absolute MOST faithful model of these units. 8)
Brian- is oversampling implemented already?

if yes - can you tell more details?

Can someone that was crazy enough to "upgrade" tell us "old DLL users" how this new CS is handled now?

I don't want a plugin in a shell, which is a hassle to work with. Can we still load individual plugins? Or are we bummed out like AT3 and Nomad Factory MAGMA?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compy, the individual plugin .DLLs will be downloaded to your plugins folder through the Custom Shop. Every processor in T-RackS CS has its own 'Singles' version.

Yay, new plugins. Now i'm gonna wait for your group buy to get them. :P

Btw what happen with the GUI guys? Your older gui is way better for me, i like pseudo hardware gui. If only your ssl clone have the old gui i might even decided to upgrade now.
Last edited by xamido on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musisikamar.com

So if I'm reading everything correctly if I upgrade from TR3 Deluxe I'd get 6 new plugins and the ability to use my CSR reverbs in the TRacks shell chain? Seems like a pretty good deal to me......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Effects”